Writing Prompt Fun dumb boylove prompt

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Complete this sentence.

Mint slammed his fist on the table. His angry index pointed at his eternal love rival.

"How dare you accuse me of liking Mike only because of his boobs! I might suck my mommy's tits till 7 but I will let you know that I also like him because [Fill in the blank].

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Complete this sentence.

Mint slammed his fist on the table. His angry index pointed at his eternal love rival.
"How dare you accuse me of liking Mike only because of his boobs! I might suck my mommy's tits till 7 but I will let you know that I also like him because of his sexy beer belly!"

Azurea_Mystis

Complete this sentence.

"How could you possibly think of me as having had sexual relations with my sister with the intent of reproduction! You know that I only do those kinds of things with big brother, John!"

Heartlock

Complete this sentence.

"How dare you accuse me of liking Mike only because of his boobs! I might suck my mommy's tits till 7 but I will let you know that I also like him because [Fill in the blank].
Nope lol, now you got me thinking about BL😭 oh no