Funny descriptions

Redemit

So I had a wheel bearing go bad on my truck the other day not that I knew it at the time and this morning when I picked my mom up from work we were discussing how best to describe the sound it was making to my brother/mechanic so he could Identify it to fix it

so I'm there thinking to myself "it kinda sounds like a clopping noise" then my mom says to me "it sounds like 2 rubber chickens bumping their nasty giblets together" I burst out laughing and the she laughs and we agreed that's exactly what it sounds like 😂😂😂

but wait it gets better she told me when I take it to my brothers shop to tell him that's what it sounds like

so I get to his shop he's taking a look at it and I begin to explain "mom told me to tell you it sounds like 2 rubber chickens" and then he interrupts me and finishes by saying "having sex in a wool sock?" I again burst out laughing apparently he hears such descriptions daily and figures out what the problem is pretty accurately with them

So my question is what is the weirdest most hilarious thing you've ever had described to you or had to describe to someone else?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
We get a lot of funny stuff like that with a toddler, but I quickly forget it because of Mom brain.