Funny story descriptions

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
. One of the major things you have going for you is that storybook vibe I've raved about, which is an important part of the synopsis.
Of course, you could find inspiration in this one and mesh them?
And double of course, you are the author, so if you want to take a comedic focus, then I'll look forward to it nonetheless!
Hmm I don’t think I could write more than a couple chapters in this tone. I definitely wouldn’t want to bait and switch readers with a comedic tone when I know what I’m planning next. Best to stay true to yourself I suppose. Maybe I’ll work on an April Fool’s chapter for next year!!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Hmm I don’t think I could write more than a couple chapters in this tone. I definitely wouldn’t want to bait and switch readers with a comedic tone when I know what I’m planning next. Best to stay true to yourself I suppose. Maybe I’ll work on an April Fool’s chapter for next year!!
I have a whole story planned with a psychopathic doctor with an incredibly different inner voice, perspective, and dialogue to Charisma, and another involving a down-to-earth martial artist with a very different voice then I have ever done before in any writing, with a
focus on comedy. Neither are out yet, but I plan on making them seem as if a wholly different author (but hopefully still great one) wrote them.
Experiment!
Grow!
Create!
There are other stories in that noggin that could use this delightful style!

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Heres a quick draft (because im on mobile and i will nom red numbers):

Solstice: in which MC makes a grand total of ONE FRIEND right up until getting stabbed by visible spikes as opposed to invisible spikes in the prologue.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Heres a quick draft (because im on mobile and i will nom red numbers):

Solstice: in which MC makes a grand total of ONE FRIEND right up until getting stabbed by visible spikes as opposed to invisible spikes in the prologue.
I want to try one for you!

Solstice: A living chess board piece and their pawns proceed to "capture" the village. 50/20 eyesight of the MC serves as the perfect excuse for the village to bully MC for compensating for their trauma and inadequacies. Later, on living fireball's graduation to anime academy, the student becomes the teacher, as the teachers who were obviously students under Devious Xianxia Old Man Incorporated rope MC in magic school and the bane of life itself. Not death! Are you crazy? No, no, no. The bane of life is debt, of course. It's obvi.!

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
girl with no social skills but good cheekbones gets sent down nature's waterside in between bouts of failed social interactions and having things in her mouth that shouldn't be there

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
A useless lesbian gets displaced forcibly, and is now on an adventure. Not even able to make it far, she is captured by a pretty lady and falls in love at first sight. A wild sister appears and many shenanigans ensue!
Technical truths while omitting all the important facts.
(✿;≧∇≦;)👍

C_A_D_M_U_S

Once upon a time, a rich kid found a secret room. Despite thinking it was shady, he still went in, got express delivered to the past, and ended up getting his head chopped off. But, how will the story continue if the MC's already dead, right? Lucky for him, he has respawned back to the present.

However, since the boy's an extreme masochist, he went back to the secret room to get his head chopped off again. This time, the boy became his ancient grandpa, who was supposed to be a bundle of fossils buried a hundred feet underground. Fortunately, his ancient grandpa is filthy rich so he got his face rejuved. The boy didn't have to worry about an aching back and creaking knees. There was one thing he was worried though: there was no flushing toilet!

Who cares about being in a different body and in a foreign environment, right? Good thing the boy has his priorities straight. (y)

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Write a synopsis of your story only using descriptions that are technically true and/or very irreverent to the actual premise and MC.

"Charisma": An oversized sowing needle pokes a girl whose life sucks because God has a hate-boner for her, while surviving because the twinkling lights in the sky gave her plot armor. As a result, an entitled bitch of an eldritch entity appears. This is followed by bad music, an abnormal amount of crystals, a world-class French opera with so many crystals that they become a wig, and a very pleasing scene for those in the vore community. Currently, a very emo red magic has made her go poof straight into a oversized Internal Revenue Service.
Garry likes cooking pancake’s in winter. He is terrified of winter day’s and letters from a specific friend. Butterflies won in a battle against the sun and a group of crows. People who like butterflies too much might crawl on the ground and act like a caterpillar before dying. When Don was young he tried to escape from Kansafornia to Gullnain, despite the fact it was more than half the way of the country. Oh, and Phel stares off into space while thinking.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
Infinity in the Void - Freedom in the Abyss:

Charlotte Silvi, she like big tits and want big tits, but genetics gave her the middle finger. So she do whatever she like and whatever she want in hope of having big booby. From being a bitch because bitches often have big tits, to being the archetype of oujo-sama because they always have big tits.

Follow her adventure in hope of gaining big boobs, meeting people like, Actually Satan (who adopted her), genderbend Mussolini, a vampire that speaks tree, a cat that can destroy the world, a lesbian yangire samurai girl (she got better tho), a psychopath of a sister (who fiancee is Kratos from the hit game God of War), dollar store Otto Apocalypse, a calm and peaceful Fallen Angel of Rage. Would she gain big boobies by the end of the series?
Who fucking knows! Not even me, the fucking author!

(Charlotte is always over the top with whatever she does, so there is only one small detail that is pretty irrelevent to the story as a whole.)
SHE FINALLY EVOLVE FROM FLAT PLAIN TO HILLS!!!

Succubiome

Their Pet Next Door: Phoebe wants to make friends with her neighbor's pet, who is borderline feral, and this is somehow a major theme. She wins the lottery, and cries to her neighbors about it a lot. A businessman offers to hire her, and she seriously considers it despite not being interested in the work, even though money is literally not an issue for her at this point.

I Was A Hero In Another World, But...: A sorceress wants to end inequality, and enlists the help of her best friend, who is from another world and because of that, wildly overpowered in this one(obvious kryptonian expy), and a pacifist who may be the strongest badass normal around. They seek help from a rich socialite with her own team of superpowered heroines-- but a villainess who wishes to protect the status quo stands against their cause, and her superpower is to see the future!