Funny Story

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
So this morning I discovered Kekma.net (Please I beg you not to go on the website, I'm not kidding!)
I was in school and had my volume at a decent volume and I wasn't wearing headphones (they broke R.I.P.). All of a sudden bloody pics start flashing and the sound of a screaming man blares out of my computer and suddenly the whole class stares at me and I feel awkward as hell.
So this morning I discovered Kekma.net (Please I beg you not to go on the website, I'm not kidding!)
I was in school and had my volume at a decent volume and I wasn't wearing headphones (they broke R.I.P.). All of a sudden bloody pics start flashing and the sound of a screaming man blares out of my computer and suddenly the whole class stares at me and I feel awkward as hell.
THIS IS NOT REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY TO MAKE YOU GO ON THE SITE IM F*CKING SERIOUS!

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨

I really want to look it up now…

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
Shameless advertising is common but the advertising for others that have potential is not bothersome to me.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

I fucking hate you. Do you have no goddamn respect for our dreams? You just....bring this kinda nightmare fuel to our attention knowing DAMN FUCKING WELL we wont be able to ignore it.

Why? To include us in your suffering? As some sort of sick joke?

Well you know what, buddy.

You can just go suck turtle eggs.

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
So ist this a Classic 3 naked danes Inside a bathtube or Just simple cock gore/ vore?

NikkuNii

I fucking hate you. Do you have no goddamn respect for our dreams? You just....bring this kinda nightmare fuel to our attention knowing DAMN FUCKING WELL we wont be able to ignore it.

Why? To include us in your suffering? As some sort of sick joke?

Well you know what, buddy.

You can just go suck turtle eggs.
It's a free country; if you decide to look it up and suffer, that's YOUR decision! Besides, I don't want to suffer alone.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
my intuition for when things are not good has never failed me before and i'm getting that bad vibe from this

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
Sooo... Since my plant senses are tingling and telling me not to check out the link... I'm gonna guess it's about a guy being tickled to death?? Captain?

NikkuNii

Sooo... Since my plant senses are tingling and telling me not to check out the link... I'm gonna guess it's about a guy being tickled to death?? Captain?
not at all! if yall want details ill unhappily explain

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'll leave it alone. One of my professors taught us a lesson about that sort of thing. She handed us some literature by Marquis de Sade and told us that is wasn't an assignment. Being an honors class, everyone read the whole thing. She asked us why none of us stopped reading it. Why did we do that to ourselves?

Traineye

Hmmm idk it’s a weird website I guess. I advise to stay away from it. Unless you are like me and can just decide to not think about it. I still advise against it though. Still less creepier than the auditory illusions you get when you don’t sleep enough. Or not. Depends on who you ask.