Game Awards

AdLeto

Wanna know if there is people here that are exited like me to the game awards, what are you all looking forward, who do you think gonna win the goty and why, your experience with games during this year.

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
Since I'm too poor I didn't play any of the goty choices...

tenor.gif

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Wanna know if there is people here that are exited like me to the game awards, what are you all looking forward, who do you think gonna win the goty and why, your experience with games during this year.
I'll be happy as long as The Last Of Us Part 2 doesn't win.
I just really don't think it deserves it.

X

ArcanePunkster

No because we all know that it'll be rigged where The Last of Us Part Two will win the majority of the awards even though it doesn't deserve it.

LordAstrea

Catgirl Addict
Dont spend much on games. Gotta be safe with the monies. Havent played anything in any category. I'm one of those people that plays Apex Legends every so often and buys dollar games on Steam that have like 200 achievements.
No Nekopara? Rigged.

Daitengu

Game awards have always been a farce. I was too young to notice back when I liked them. Now that I know of the employee abuse and shilling to the Asian equivalent of Nazis, I really can't stand big corp patting themselves on the back with worthless awards.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
At this point doom fans are just solemnly accepting they'll never win another award

EowaoPsW4AIXbXa.jpeg

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
That's part of the reason I stick with Heroes of the Storm. I also don't have time to get involved in new games. Also, my dead boyfriend introduced me to Heroes of the Storm in 2015.
I really feel bad for all the people that enjoy Heroes of the Storm, with Blizzard killing the E-sport scene. Do they at least update the game occasionally?

BenJepheneT

I really feel bad for all the people that enjoy Heroes of the Storm, with Blizzard killing the E-sport scene. Do they at least update the game occasionally?
It's not as focused as say, GTA Online but it's still recieving balance and characters every once in a while.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Yes, they do update the game. It's also free to play, and I like how the only reason to really spend money is to unlock cosmetic stuff, which doesn't give anyone an advantage in gameplay. Every match is a fresh start.

BenJepheneT

no Elden Ring announcement

at least they're working on it... right?