[GAME HAS ENDED] 🌇 The Town of Scriblem 🌇 (SEASON ONE)

Vote the evil ones out of the town.

• @username1

• @username2

• Sailus Gebel

• The monotone puppet

• Yuumei

• PeacefulMyst

• Agent

• Woolen bat monkey

• Minti lime

• Seaspector

• Aaqil

• RepresentingEnvy

• Paul Tromba

• Corty

• Iamnotabot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
@Raymann or are we certain that @Aaqil is the jester?
The wheel I used to pick roles(above in the thread intro) was not biased. So there may be a possibility of multiple people getting the same role(any) assigned to them.
Could be a Choatic game in that case.

Note the underline. Full ambiguous.
Neither I am claiming it to be true for the current game, nor I am claiming that it is false for the current game.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Anyways lets get serious for a SECOND and put our differences aside, who are you killing puppet? coz i dont want to ruin your turn this night. And frankly, my blocking can be used for someone else who appears sus too.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Ah.
It's very simple.
The thing is.
I don't know who I'm killing.
*shrugs*
Because...
I'm a Veteran.
Devious Mahito.jpg

TheMonotonePuppet

fuck you. I dont care anymore. Im blocking you for the rest of the game.
Are we not meant to play with each other, and live a game of suspicion and confusion? I honestly, genuinely, don't comprehend why you are upset in IRL/outside of your roleplay, when the goal of the game is to both protect yourself with lies and to cut through others' lies. I cannot verify who others are, so I will lie, and mix it up. There must be lies and confusion and harsh accusations. Not all of them are because someone is trying to bully you. You can be assured of that. Or can you?
Who knows?
Maybe I'm a Vigilante.
Maybe I'm a Veteran.
Maybe I'm a Jester.:devilish:
Maybe I'm none of the above.
Everything I do both serves a purpose and is what I do to derive enjoyment from this game. I can't explain them, for obvious reasons, but they are purposeful.
The confusion, the judgement, is part of this WILD and CRAZY game.

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
Are we not meant to play with each other, and live a game of suspicion and confusion? I honestly, don't comprehend why you are genuinely upset, when the goal of the game is to both protect yourself with lies and to cut through others' lies. I cannot verify who others are, so I will lie, and mix it up. There must be lies and confusion and harsh accusations. Not all of them are because someone is trying to bully you.
Who knows?
Maybe I'm a Vigilante.
Maybe I'm a Veteran.
Everything I do both serves a purpose and is what I do to derive enjoyment from this game. I can't explain them, for obvious reasons, but they are purposeful.
You are a Pupper.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ

votes cast till now 6/9.
Voting will end at 4:00 a.m. (UTC)

TRAILS WILL BEGIN WHEN ONE PERSON GETS 4 OR MORE VOTES IN (DM LINK VOTE).

TheMonotonePuppet

which one?
This one!
Make sure to press on it. It shows the wrong one in the comment, but when you press on it, it takes you to the right one.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
This one!
Make sure to press on it. It shows the wrong one in the comment, but when you press on it, it takes you to the right one.
@PeacefulMyst☝️ she want you to read it.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Are we not meant to play with each other, and live a game of suspicion and confusion? I honestly, genuinely, don't comprehend why you are upset in IRL/outside of your roleplay, when the goal of the game is to both protect yourself with lies and to cut through others' lies. I cannot verify who others are, so I will lie, and mix it up. There must be lies and confusion and harsh accusations. Not all of them are because someone is trying to bully you. You can be assured of that. Or can you?
Who knows?
Maybe I'm a Vigilante.
Maybe I'm a Veteran.
The confusion, the judgement, is part of this WILD and CRAZY game.

Bro. I meant block you as in roleblock.