[GAME HAS ENDED] 🌇 The Town of Scriblem 🌇 (SEASON ONE)

Vote the evil ones out of the town.

• @username1

• @username2

• Sailus Gebel

• The monotone puppet

• Yuumei

• PeacefulMyst

• Agent

• Woolen bat monkey

• Minti lime

• Seaspector

• Aaqil

• RepresentingEnvy

• Paul Tromba

• Corty

• Iamnotabot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Everyone.
[Do not block(chat) or cheat against anyone.]

It is just fun banter.
You joined this game knowing well enough how cutthroat it could be.
As GM who see everything, I can tell none of you mean any ill will towards other.

Most of you will die(in this game), I cannot fully explain what happened to you now but when you die I will explain what happened to you.
Hmm... You will also need a one-on-one therapy session with your killer and teammates, to restore your faith in humanity.

[lastly, the human players who dies in this game will recieve option to be GM of next season or option to pick (no rng) literally pick their role in next season.]
[May Scribble lord help you find peace.]
😸

Last edited:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Everyone.
[Do not block or cheat against anyone.]

It is just fun banter.
You joined this game knowing well enough how cutthroat it could be.
As GM who see everything, I can tell none of you mean any ill will towards other.

Most of you will die(in this game), I cannot fully explain what happened to you now but when you die I will explain what happened to you.
Hmm... You will also need a one-on-one therapy session with your killer and teammates, to restore your faith in humanity.

[lastly, the human players who dies in this game will recieve option to be GM of next season or option to pick (no rng) literally pick their role in next season.]
[May Scribble lord help you find peace.]
😸

Urghhhh fine. But only if theres no more mention of veteran.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Summary so far: One death of @Aaqil BOT

A mysterious note with species-ist undertones has given no context whatsoever.

Every player including myself has decided to “analyze” the situation, causing overall chaos and no progress.

This is why the killers have it easy: no unity. Every potential argument in public is a potential setup pre-planned.

All players have been active. Certain ones, namely @TheMonotonePuppet and @PeacefulMyst , have already displayed rising tensions. The theatrics know no bounds, and the pitchforks and torches are coming out.

Luckily, a minor peace has been struck: the humans are ridding their ranks of the bots until further details emerge. Unfortunately, this may also rid some teams of potentially powerful allies.

Who stands to gain from this chaos? Everyone? No one? Myself? It’s anyone’s guess, or, more accurately,

Anyone’s Vote.

Seaspecter

Personally I think that either @MintiLime or @Seaspecter are Witches.
I am no witch!

R (3).jpeg

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Why so? @Seaspecter is a dreamer and I, for your information, am a Warlock with a Celestial Patron- wait, sorry, wrong thread
You sound like you have vast capabilities to cause destruction, the way you hint at things. While Seaspecter, being a D & D player, is probably role playing. Given his obsession with burning things, I think he is one of the unique mafia roles. Plague, (is arsonist one?), witch, serial killer, etc, big destroyers.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
You sound like you have vast capabilities to cause destruction, the way you hint at things. While Seaspecter, being a D & D player, is probably role playing. Given his obsession with burning things, I think he is one of the unique mafia roles. Plague, (is arsonist one?), witch, serial killer, etc, big destroyers.
Arsonist is one.

MintiLime

Destroy, destroy, destroy… perhaps I just want to oust the Heretics threatening my new home~

MintiLime

I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you – Nobody – too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don't tell! they'd advertise – you know!

How dreary – to be – Somebody!
How public – like a Frog –
To tell one’s name – the livelong June –
To an admiring Bog!

~Emily Dickinson

Seaspecter

It doesn't have to be fire rope works just as well.

(Yes I'm roleplaying)