[GAME HAS ENDED] 🌇 The Town of Scriblem 🌇 (SEASON ONE)

Vote the evil ones out of the town.

• @username1

• @username2

• Sailus Gebel

• The monotone puppet

• Yuumei

• PeacefulMyst

• Agent

• Woolen bat monkey

• Minti lime

• Seaspector

• Aaqil

• RepresentingEnvy

• Paul Tromba

• Corty

• Iamnotabot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yuumei

Already did. I'm not falling for traps anymore, I ain't trusting any of you, tbh.
Because he's already said doctor. But I'm assuming he got attacked that very night. Noones contested that so far

Agentt

Thighs
Isn’t it random?
I would assume it would have some structur, cuz it would be near impossible for us to win without docs.

But still, if we do take it completely random....well.......should we atleast ask Corty who he Targeted till now?

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I would assume it would have some structur, cuz it would be near impossible for us to win without docs.

But still, if we do take it completely random....well.......should we atleast ask Corty who he Targeted till now?
Myself. This is my first time playing and I didn't even know it was bad to reveal my role until you asked everyone to do so and got told that was a dumb move.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
4/8 voter haven't voted yet.

Check DM for the newest poll link.

Use your shf name while voting.

trails will begin after voting ends.

Agentt

Thighs
Myself. This is my first time playing and I didn't even know it was bad to reveal my role until you asked everyone to do so and got told that was a dumb move.
It's not really a dumb move per say, like you said, you can just protect yourself. A lot of town of Salem gameplay revolves around revealing roles because of how fast paced it is compared to say, Mafia.

Agentt

Thighs
Plus, the votes are anonymous, so you can't even say stuff like, "oh, I thought we all agreed to kill that person today" or "why would you vote me! I literally am the doctor"

And also, a lot of roles are weak enough to need support, so they are almost always recommended to role claim D1

Agentt

Thighs
But well, this sounds logical enough for me to consider him innocent for now

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
I was waiting for rest of 4 people to vote.