Games from your childhood

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
Come, post games you loved as a kid!

I’ll start.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
- Heroes IV (had a poster from some gaming magazine on my wall and really liked it, so I was also playing the hell out of it when I got my 1 PC)
- GTA 3
- GTA VC
- Mafia
- Splinter Cell
- Enter the Matrix
- Max Payne
- Medal of Honor (2002)
- Call of Duty (2003)
- The Sims 1
- Need For Speed Underground 2
- Need For Speed Most Wanted
- Pirates of the Caribbean (2003, Akella)

In the early 2000 it wasn't much choice for me as to what to play, so I was playing everything that I had at home atm. Still fun memories :blob_evil_two:

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus

Core memory unlocked (Putt-Putt)
- Heroes IV (had a poster from some gaming magazine on my wall and really liked it, so I was also playing the hell out of it when I got my 1 PC)
- GTA 3
- GTA VC
- Mafia
- Splinter Cell
- Enter the Matrix
- Max Payne
- Medal of Honor (2002)
- Call of Duty (2003)
- The Sims 1
- Need For Speed Underground 2
- Need For Speed Most Wanted
- Pirates of the Caribbean (2003, Akella)

In the early 2000 it wasn't much choice for me as to what to play, so I was playing everything that I had at home atm. Still fun memories :blob_evil_two:
Played all of them. Are you me?

WinterTimeCrime

A Snowflake With Many Edges
1719505908602.png

I loved fashion games when I was a kid. Played this game to death.

I know Clothing Store Simulator is coming later this year on Steam, and I'm super amped to play!

SailusGebel

Speakng of having one game for a month or more. I remember I was playing GTA Vice City for a couple of months, and still wasn't able to beat it. When I've just started playing it, I was so freaking bad. An acquaintance of mine brought me the disc, and he saw I can't drive in games. What did he do? Brought me a disc of Need For Speed Underground 2. I was learning how to drive in games by playing a racing game. Man... That was wild.

2wordsperminute

Poptropica, papa's pizzeria, pokemon tower defense, and so many more flash games, most of which I'll probably never be able to play again.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
panik.jpg

Ah... the adventures of the HSS Hephaestus, the finest spaceship in the fleet built by the lowest bidder and armed with the E-ray; a weapon described as: "Built by a madman who only desired the end of logic."