Games from your childhood

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus

Speakng of having one game for a month or more. I remember I was playing GTA Vice City for a couple of months, and still wasn't able to beat it. When I've just started playing it, I was so freaking bad. An acquaintance of mine brought me the disc, and he saw I can't drive in games. What did he do? Brought me a disc of Need For Speed Underground 2. I was learning how to drive in games by playing a racing game. Man... That was wild.
Best GTA ever. I still have the boxed copy somewhere... I bought it from Tesco. The memories... :blob_teary:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Come, post games you loved as a kid!

I’ll start.

When I was super young I played Monopoly on pogo.
We got a Wii, so I played Wii sports and Mario Kart.
Then when I was 8 or so I got an old laptop and played, almost exclusively, the Stronghold games
B33A7787-D03F-4FD9-B3B1-7648078E7CF8.jpeg

After that we got a hand me down Xbox. Where I played Mortal Kombat, A cool LotR game, Assassin’s Creed, and Sonic Tennis.
After that, ~10, my brother got a DSI and I played Pokémon on it. Then I got my own and did the same.

When I was 10-12 I learned how to play go, and by 14 I was studying strategies and playing online.

When I was 13 or so I started playing Clash Royale.
Nowadays I pretty much only play Go and Clash Royale, unless you count Sudoku…

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
A defining one was Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked. Me and my brother played the hell out of that game. He would get the dual vipers, and I would get the magma cannon. Why? idk, it was just the rule of who got what weapon.

Another great one was MX vs ATV: Unleashed. Great game to mess around in.

But the best is undoubtably Star Wars: Battlefront II. The pandemic one. I have so many good memories of that game. I played it with almost all of my siblings and it was glorious. Friendly fire, working together only to fail spectacularly, fighting to earn permanent frenzy; damn I miss it. Probably one of my favorite games of all time.

Daitengu

By console

NES
Super Mario 3
Mike Tyson's Punch out
Castlevania 3

Genesis
Sonic 2&3
Batman the Animated series game
Haunting
Zombies ate my Neighbors

SNES
FF6 aka FF3 for the SNES
Secrets of Mana
Secrets of Evermore
Chrono Trigger

N64
Starfox 64
Mario kart 64
Mario 64
Ocarina of Time

PS1
Metal Gear Solid
Star Ocean 2
Armored Core: Project Phantasma
FF Tactics
FF 7

PS2
Guilty Gear X2#R (literally spent 5 years mastering two characters, so top pick ♥️Baiken and Chipp)
Metal Gear 2
Valkyrie Profile 2

MMO era I'm embarrassed about from EQ to Blade &Soul.

PS3
Neir Automata
Neptunia 2

PC wise
Subnautica
Minecraft (an unhealthy amount of it. Like it rivals all of my MMO times together)

PS: oh right, Childhood favs. That means anything PS 2 and newer don't count. Whoops. Still gonna leave it tho.

Last edited: