Gatcha/miHoYo Games

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Trailblazer with those origami birds had me laughing so hard :blob_happy: poor March had to babysit that dum-dum
I love TB's contrast a lot. Most of the time they are this goofball of a racoon, but when it comes to money they are the most competent businessman ever lol

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I love TB's contrast a lot. Most of the time they are this goofball of a racoon, but when it comes to money they are the most competent businessman ever lol
Usually MCs in those games are kinda bland and not really there, but TB is great. I love this idiot so much lmao

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I'm still impressed that you were even counting on winning not 1 but 4 50/50... Just how lucky are you :sweating_profusely:
Very…
I won 5 50/50s in a row once… (Nuevillette, Zhongli, Furina, Cyno, Cyno’s weapon in Genshin. Might have been more because I was playing HSR then too)
And even on this banner I was stupidly lucky… I lost RM’s 50/50 to Bronya at 83 pity, then used the guarantee on FF which I got at 36 pity, went back to RM and lost to Himeko at 77 pity, got RM at 50 pity, lost to Bailu at 78, then got e1 at ~76 pity.
Anyways, can I get another early? hopefully…

All… for the Amber Lord Firefly!!!

DannyTheDaikon

Very…
I won 5 50/50s in a row once… (Nuevillette, Zhongli, Furina, Cyno, Cyno’s weapon in Genshin. Might have been more because I was playing HSR then too)
And even on this banner I was stupidly lucky… I lost RM’s 50/50 to Bronya at 83 pity, then used the guarantee on FF which I got at 36 pity, went back to RM and lost to Himeko at 77 pity, got RM at 50 pity, lost to Bailu at 78, then got e1 at ~76 pity.
Anyways, can I get another early? hopefully…

All… for the Amber Lord Firefly!!!
What the hell :blob_neutral: and here I was thinking this is my luckiest banner because got FF at ~80 pity and wont 1(!) 50/50 on RM at ~30 or 40.
Gimme some to that luck nya :blob_reach: :blob_evil:

You know, I would spend money on HSR, but I literally can't. :blob_neutral:

... Probably for the best.
That is for the best :blob_pat_sad::blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
What the hell :blob_neutral: and here I was thinking this is my luckiest banner because got FF at ~80 pity and wont 1(!) 50/50 on RM at ~30 or 40.
Yep.
I’m gonna be Aventurine at this rate~
Gimme some to that luck nya :blob_reach: :blob_evil:
Okay~ after I get e2… if I get e2… or else you’ll have to pry it out of my cold dead hands…
*portal opens*
*Azure from the future appears*
*send you luck*
*disappears*

DannyTheDaikon

Yep.
I’m gonna be Aventurine at this rate~
:blob_happy:
just don't force me to roll the dice during your boss fight :blob_evil:
Okay~ after I get e2… if I get e2… or else you’ll have to pry it out of my cold dead hands…
*portal opens*
*Azure from the future appears*
*send you luck*
*disappears*
Weeee!!! Luck! :blob_reach:
E1 Firefly, Danny is coming for you! :blob_evil: