Gatcha/miHoYo Games

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Sadly no... I'm using Hook as my main DPS... annoying thing is the relic set I want for her is in Penacony, which I still haven't started. :blob_no:How far in do I have to go to get access?
It’s near the end of the first Penacony trailblaze quest. Once you unlock The Reverie (dreamscape) you should be able to find it. (Might be translated as something else if you aren’t playing in English. It was something else in Spanish)

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Some codes for HSR:

QBJTY77MN9T7
ST3SHPNLNTN3
0327CARNIVAL
GOODFORTUNE
BTKBH6P47B77
LUCKYGAME
ALLORNOTHING
CHARMEDONE
HSR1YEAR
MOREPEACH
STARRAILGIFT
Ooh! Shiny!
*yoinks*
Traces may sound better in English, but character steps definitely fits what they're supposed to be more than traces does.
Interesting fact: traces and steps translate as the same word into Russian - "следы"

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Some codes for HSR:

QBJTY77MN9T7
ST3SHPNLNTN3
0327CARNIVAL
GOODFORTUNE
BTKBH6P47B77
LUCKYGAME
ALLORNOTHING
CHARMEDONE
HSR1YEAR
MOREPEACH
STARRAILGIFT
Free stuff? Thank you, Ane-san! 🤩 Where should I enter these codes?

I finally found the character trailers I like in Japanese. Fortunately, because the English voices make me cringe a lot.

Sparkle

Kafka

Acheron

Himeko

Serval

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria

Yay I can replace Natasha now. :blob_evil:
But man, pure fiction's got hands. My Hook was NOT built for this.

Where should I enter these codes?
1713618280860.png

Click the 3 dots then you'll see it

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Free stuff? Thank you, Ane-san! 🤩
Free stuff :blob_uwu:

Yay I can replace Natasha now. :blob_evil:
Got her from Pure Fiction? :blob_evil_two:
I was pulling for Jingliu and now I'm 1 eidolon away from maxing her out :blob_happy:
But man, pure fiction's got hands. My Hook was NOT built for this.
Pure Fiction is crazy :blob_happy: I managed to get 1 star on the timed one only because I shoved Himeko, Fire MC, Herta and Acheron in 1 team so, they destroyed everything for that 40k.

Now that I have Jingliu and Clara I can start building other team.

SsemouyOnan

Free stuff :blob_uwu:

Got her from Pure Fiction? :blob_evil_two:
Yeah she's from Pure fiction, I'm not pulling until Fu Xuan gets her rerun... or Huohuo, whoever comes first
I was pulling for Jingliu and now I'm 1 eidolon away from maxing her out :blob_happy:

Pure Fiction is crazy :blob_happy: I managed to get 1 star on the timed one only because I shoved Himeko, Fire MC, Herta and Acheron in 1 team so, they destroyed everything for that 40k.
I have more characters built so I have FireMC/Hook/Serval/Pela on one team and Bronya/Herta/Tingyun/March(she was moral support) on the other. Except I was a big dumdum and Bronya was faster than Herta so my damage rotation got screwed over....
Now that I have Jingliu and Clara I can start building other team.
Why can't I get Clara? :blob_teary:

Also i just realized I have ZERO good abundance lightcones, do I really have to use Quid Pro Quo?

DannyTheDaikon

Yeah she's from Pure fiction, I'm not pulling until Fu Xuan gets her rerun... or Huohuo, whoever comes first
I think I'm gonna have to give up Fu Xuan, because Jingliu cleaned my gem stash :sweating_profusely: It's a pity, really wanted her :blob_pat_sad:
I have more characters built so I have FireMC/Hook/Serval/Pela on one team and Bronya/Herta/Tingyun/March(she was moral support) on the other. Except I was a big dumdum and Bronya was faster than Herta so my damage rotation got screwed over....
uff yeah... Herta is amazing in Pure Fiction tho, very satisfying to see her kuru kuru :blob_uwu: I want to build Serval too, because I got all of her eidolons, but she has to wait until I finish scrambling the relics and stuff for my other heavy hitters :sweating_profusely:
Why can't I get Clara? :blob_teary:
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ DAIKON BLESSING SO YOU SHALL GET CLARA
:blob_uwu:

She stole my first 50/50 on Jingliu, but I'm not even mad :blob_happy:

Also i just realized I have ZERO good abundance lightcones, do I really have to use Quid Pro Quo?
Uff... That was me with Nihility. Had nothing for Pela, because I got that sweaty Luka light cone only recently :blob_blank: other than that I had like 3 :blob_blank:

SsemouyOnan

uff yeah... Herta is amazing in Pure Fiction tho, very satisfying to see her kuru kuru :blob_uwu: I want to build Serval too, because I got all of her eidolons, but she has to wait until I finish scrambling the relics and stuff for my other heavy hitters :sweating_profusely:
The second team was literally only her being lifted up by Tingyun and a sometimes Bronya and she still provided more than half the score... Now imagine her 5* version :blob_evil:
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ DAIKON BLESSING SO YOU SHALL GET CLARA
:blob_uwu:
Yaaay! Wait... I don't want to lose Fu Xuan's 50/50 :blob_shock:
Uff... That was me with Nihility. Had nothing for Pela, because I got that sweaty Luka light cone only recently :blob_blank: other than that I had like 3 :blob_blank:
Resolution Shines as Pearls of Sweat? That's like, one of the best Nihility lightcones since it lowers enemy defense even more... Only problem is you need to worry about EHR
As for me with Abundance. I literally have only 3* ones... I still have to buy Quid Pro Quo, that's how bad it is. :blob_blank: Meanwhile I have like 10 Destruction lightcones

DannyTheDaikon

The second team was literally only her being lifted up by Tingyun and a sometimes Bronya and she still provided more than half the score... Now imagine her 5* version :blob_evil:
Serval is a chad... I would empty my gems for her 5* version :blob_uwu:
Yaaay! Wait... I don't want to lose Fu Xuan's 50/50 :blob_shock:
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ OOPS
Resolution Shines as Pearls of Sweat? That's like, one of the best Nihility lightcones since it lowers enemy defense even more... Only problem is you need to worry about EHR
Yep... It was evading me until the recent free 10 on the regular banner. There it was... Saved my ass, because I don't have go around switching light cones between Pela and Guinaifen anymore :blob_dizzy:
As for me with Abundance. I literally have only 3* ones... I still have to buy Quid Pro Quo, that's how bad it is. :blob_blank: Meanwhile I have like 10 Destruction lightcones
*checks Abundance lightcones*
*a total of 3*
*Bailu equipped with Quid Pro Quo*
:blob_neutral:
We're not so different after all :sweating_profusely:

SsemouyOnan

Serval is a chad... I would empty my gems for her 5* version :blob_uwu:
I was referring to Herta, but yes Serval is a chad... she's the sole reason I can tolerate those Sanction robots (who tf told them they can just remove their own weaknesses and summon two living bombs every turn while immobilizing your one healer so you have no choice but to die?)
*checks Abundance lightcones*
*a total of 3*
*Bailu equipped with Quid Pro Quo*
:blob_neutral:
We're not so different after all :sweating_profusely:
...I swear they make it so Abundance light cones are way harder to get than the rest

DannyTheDaikon

I was referring to Herta, but yes Serval is a chad... she's the sole reason I can tolerate those Sanction robots (who tf told them they can just remove their own weaknesses and summon two living bombs every turn while immobilizing your one healer so you have no choice but to die?)
Herta is a chad too :blob_uwu: She's also a massive tsundere :blob_evil:

As for the sanction robots... one of the most annoying enemies in game :blob_dizzy: Smack them 3 times or don't smack them at all: saNctiOn ModE aCtivaTed. And it's just a drag... I think the only other I hate more are the enemies that heal themselves.
...I swear they make it so Abundance light cones are way harder to get than the rest
I'm starting to think so... I have countless destruction and erudition cones, but 3 abundance... Bruh :blob_neutral:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Herta is a chad too :blob_uwu: She's also a massive tsundere :blob_evil:

As for the sanction robots... one of the most annoying enemies in game :blob_dizzy: Smack them 3 times or don't smack them at all: saNctiOn ModE aCtivaTed. And it's just a drag... I think the only other I hate more are the enemies that heal themselves.
They're not really a threat though? You literally have 2 of the best dps characters in the game you should be destroying them in one hit
I'm starting to think so... I have countless destruction and erudition cones, but 3 abundance... Bruh :blob_neutral:
Same here