Gatcha/miHoYo Games

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Time to roll my 50 big tickets on the banner for novices. :blob_shade:
Wish me luck!
Good luck!!!! :blob_reach:
Wha'cyou got?
I really broke out in a cold sweat! :sweating_profusely:
For 4 rolls, I got absolute trash, but fortunately, probably because of the pity system, on the last round I snagged her, the one I ardently desired:

Himeko-nee-san! ๐Ÿคฉ

Additionally, a Hook and an eidolon for Asta too!

In previous rolls, I snagged 3 eidolons for Quingque. Maybe I should consider building her. :blob_hmm:

How can you prefer jp sparkle trailer? "Me! I am elation!" in the en trailer is such a great line.
You have a point. "I am Elation" strangely works really well in English for once, although overall I agree with Midnight. ๐Ÿ‘‡
It's because:
1) her voice Matches with her appearance and personality
2) it gives the feeling of a jester on stage more than the EN VA

MatchaChocolate69

Yayyyyu Himeko!!! She's great! I'm so glad you got her! :blob_reach: ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ congrats ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
Thank you, Ane-san! If she had green hair, she'd probably be you! (Oi, strangely few characters with green hair, what's with this discrimination?)

BTW, I spoke quite badly of Belobelobelobelobelog, but I have to be honest, I really enjoyed the final boss fight and despite the various clichรฉs, I ended up appreciating Cocolia as a villain. A character who succumbs to despair and temptation: my cup of tea.
Is there any way to have her as a playable character? I'd say she's close to my ideal type in terms of design.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
How can you prefer jp sparkle trailer? "Me! I am elation!" in the en trailer is such a great line.
It's because:
1) her voice Matches with her appearance and personality
2) it gives the feeling of a jester on stage more than the EN VA
CN trailer is the best though, that laugh and the 'bleh'

I really broke out in a cold sweat! :sweating_profusely:
For 4 rolls, I got absolute trash, but fortunately, probably because of the pity system, on the last round I snagged her, the one I ardently desired:

Additionally, a Hook and an eidolon for Asta too!

Congrats on getting the best fire DPS in the game! :blob_aww:

Oh, and Himeko too, I guess.

MatchaChocolate69

There's no way this video sounds better in English, @2wordsperminute :blob_uwu:

Congrats on getting the best fire DPS in the game! :blob_aww:

Oh, and Himeko too, I guess.
I don't need META, but cool onee-sans :blob_evil:

However, I'm not disappointed to have gotten Hook; after all, I'm her oni-chan and I'll protect her. :blob_melt:

Actually, the best version is the Korean one.
No, I'm joking, the truth is that Sparkle sounds good in every language.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Thank you, Ane-san! If she had green hair, she'd probably be you! (Oi, strangely few characters with green hair, what's with this discrimination?)
:blob_aww: :blob_melt: I wish I had this much fire power as Himeko :blob_melt:
BTW, I spoke quite badly of Belobelobelobelobelog, but I have to be honest, I really enjoyed the final boss fight and despite the various clichรฉs, I ended up appreciating Cocolia as a villain. A character who succumbs to despair and temptation: my cup of tea.
Is there any way to have her as a playable character? I'd say she's close to my ideal type in terms of design.
Yeah, the final boss fight was great. I had the exact same feeling as you when it happened. It really hooked me on the game :blob_uwu: all of the boss fights are really cool in this game. The soundtrack is fire as hell ๐Ÿ”ฅ It's not the last time you encounter fight with her, so at least you'll get to see her again, but no playable Cocolia sadly.

Based Ssemouy :blob_uwu: CN VA for the win team :blob_uwu: Did you do that Aurum Alley quest and encountered Skott yet? :blob_evil:

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
There's no way this video sounds better in English, @2wordsperminute :blob_uwu:

I don't need META, but cool onee-sans :blob_evil:
At the time of the game's release, Hook and Himeko were the only fire DPS, and content was single target focused. So everyone joked that Hook was the best(out of a grand total of two)

Nowadays I'm pretty sure Topaz and Guinafen outdamage her XD
However, I'm not disappointed to have gotten Hook; after all, I'm her oni-chan and I'll protect her. :blob_melt:
You'll definitely enjoy her quest then
Actually, the best version is the Korean one.
No, I'm joking, the truth is that Sparkle sounds good in every language.
Of course, Korean version best version :blob_uwu: because it's the canonical fifth Ssemouy version
:blob_aww: :blob_melt: I wish I had this much fire power as Himeko :blob_melt:
We need to build an orbital platform to deliver daikon and chocolate all over the world :3
Based Ssemouy :blob_uwu: CN VA for the win team :blob_uwu: Did you do that Aurum Alley quest and encountered Skott yet? :blob_evil:
Nope, not yet...

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Walking through the Xianzhou Luofu and it's already better then the start of Belobog. :blob_uwu:
I'm enjoying the game quite a bit, I even had a thought that I wouldn't mind spending 10 bucks or something on it.
Is this how Gatcha addiction starts?

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Walking through the Xianzhou Luofu and it's already better then the start of Belobog. :blob_uwu:
I'm enjoying the game quite a bit, I even had a thought that I wouldn't mind spending 10 bucks or something on it.
Maybe try and get Adventurine, you will pair up well with him (cuz by that point you would be a gambler as well)

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Both battle pass (nameless glory) and the monthly pass have quite a good value. Even more if you can pay in USD.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Maybe try and get Adventurine, you will pair up well with him (cuz by that point you would be a gambler as well)
The funny thing is, I am trying to get Adventurine...
Both battle pass (nameless glory) and the monthly pass have quite a good value. Even more if you can pay in USD.
Hehe... Paying in usd... Hehehe... :blob_teary: