Gatcha/miHoYo Games

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Here it is, the treasure hoard. :oops: I have no idea how much the Lunacy are, but at a glance, it looks like a lot. You can tell you've been saving up for this moment. Make him yours!
10 pull = 1300 Lunacy. Pity is at 200 pulls. I still have 30 pulls from tickets, so it's barely enough if I get unlucky :blob_no:. The gacha is really cruel so most people grind for the characters instead. Sadly, this one is a Walpurgisnacht ID (limited event that only happened like, 3x since the game's release on February last year) so it's exclusive to pulls if you want him on release.

No one was actually expecting Philip Sinclair... but he absolutely broke the community nevertheless :blob_cringe:
Gacha? It seems interisting.
The setting looks straight out of PGR, so I'm unimpressed. I've heard good things about the Epic Seven devs though, but at best I'll only play it for a few weeks

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
I've been trying to give Genshin Impact a try, but after 3 days I haven't even unlocked the ability to roll on a banner... I can't play it for longer than 10 min. There are so many questionable design choices that I just can't :blob_no:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
10 pull = 1300 Lunacy. Pity is at 200 pulls. I still have 30 pulls from tickets, so it's barely enough if I get unlucky :blob_no:. The gacha is really cruel so most people grind for the characters instead. Sadly, this one is a Walpurgisnacht ID (limited event that only happened like, 3x since the game's release on February last year) so it's exclusive to pulls if you want him on release.

No one was actually expecting Philip Sinclair... but he absolutely broke the community nevertheless :blob_cringe:
So you're 10 pulls away from pity. What a perverse system! The joy and pain of gacha, I guess. I won't wish you anything, I'll leave it to the holders of luck, Danny and Boi :blob_neutral:

I've been trying to give Genshin Impact a try, but after 3 days I haven't even unlocked the ability to roll on a banner... I can't play it for longer than 10 min. There are so many questionable design choices that I just can't :blob_no:
Same impression. But nowadays, it's rare for a video game to keep me glued, so I'm not a good benchmark.

DannyTheDaikon

Same impression. But nowadays, it's rare for a video game to keep me glued, so I'm not a good benchmark.
It's not just you. The games are just getting more and more generic. Genshin just feels like it's not even trying to grab your attention. Not to mention the horrendous clunky controls. It's a night and day between HSR an Genshin. I'm definitely more into HSR despite that turnbased combat.

DannyTheDaikon

Somehow, I have a feeling that this data is not correct :blob_hmm:
1714112919047.png

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

2wordsperminute

(Limbus Company)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PHILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP
WE BRINGING OUT THE 7 PHASE BOSS BATTLE FOR THIS ONE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

FORGET ABOUT □□□□□ AND ERLKING THIS IS THE ID OF THE SEASON. LIMBILLIONS MUST WHALE.
View attachment 28429
Not me though. I've been waiting for this moment, I'm bringing the bb boi home whether I have his consent or not.
limbus company is gacha? :blob_teary:
What can you all say about Zenless Zone Zero and Project Mugen?
zzz looks cool and seems like it has more solid combat than genshin, but I've also heard from beta testers that the core gameplay loop gets boring.
yeah, I tried playing but quit after monstadt because I needed 4 more levels in order to play the next story quest

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
limbus company is gacha? :blob_teary:
Hi I just noticed it now but yes, but hey look, Philipclair my beloved, only took me 10 pulls! (it took some poor guy on yt 180)

Also I swear this game gives me bisexual panic why is every man and woman in the entire cast so H.O.T AAAAAAAAAAAA

As for star rail... I just realized my friend's Acheron is CRACKED, wtf she absolutely clears everything

(Yes, Midnight, she is E2)

Also I've arrived on Space Australia Penacony, since I realized there's only 4 days left on the free 4* event...

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
As for star rail... I just realized my friend's Acheron is CRACKED, wtf she absolutely clears everything

That crit damage... :blob_blank:
Also I've arrived on Space Australia Penacony, since I realized there's only 4 days left on the free 4* event...
Welp, I neet to hurry the fuck up then.

DannyTheDaikon

:blob_blank:
*goes in the corner to cry among the pile of flat DEF, HP and ATK relcs*
:blob_no:

Join Acheron cult :blob_hide:

Woooo Penacony :blobtaco:

2wordsperminute

That's an... interesting crit rate.

Kinda sad about limbus being gacha, but I'll still play it eventually because of library of ruina getting me invested in the lore.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Kinda sad about limbus being gacha, but I'll still play it eventually because of library of ruina getting me invested in the lore.
Now is a good time to join as ever, it's Walpurgisnacht and Philip has returned in spirit and he just recieved 3 buffs on release (El Director really wants to make him OP)

Welp, Firefly just fucking died in front of my eyes.
HOW ARE YOU ALL SO FAST I'M NOT EVEN OUT OF THE HOTEL LOBBY????

2wordsperminute

Now is a good time to join as ever, it's Walpurgisnacht and Philip has returned in spirit and he just recieved 3 buffs on release (El Director really wants to make him OP)
still haven't beat either of the first two games, unsure which I should do first (I like the gameplay of library better, but I also kind of want to see what happened before all of it in lobotomy)