• H

• I

• J

• K

• L

Results are only viewable after voting.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
D, G, I, and L though if I had to be forced to pick one....It would be between D and G.....and I can't decide which between those two.

Sii

A, B, F, and K.

Because I like my women's like I like my men's, able to beat me up and dominate me if I ask for it. Also, bigger ladies are so much sexier. You're all skinny loving heathens.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
1) A - ah yiss, gib me that sweet choco waifu, she looks damn perfect.
2) H - is she legal? I hope so. If yes then mmmmmmm yeah, protecc n' care till the end of my days.
3) J - yummy tummy and the riffs, who doesn't love fit girls. Throw me around like a weightless bar.

Wait, I just realized H is almost perfect image of one of my Dwarf charas. That might push her to #1 :blob_aww:

HJ

E and F need more love. They look lovely and H is cute so yeah.

D

Deleted member 29316

I'm pretty sure none of Scribbly rules stop you from artificially altering the results of polls through means of clones actually~
It's just sarcasm. I don't want multiple accounts; those are pretty much difficult to handle.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Ben's taste is spilled all over the place. So sad.
I ain't discriminating. Woman is woman. Tits are tits. Pussy is pussy. I'm tired of making distinctions. THIS IS THE FREE WORLD DAMNIT, AND IF MY TASTES AREN'T FREE THEN YOU CAN CALL ME OMEGA FAGGOT GAY--

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
As usual, just voted everything without really considering. Why give me the choice to choose when you don't bother to restrict me?

If I must comment, E needs eat more and be more confident in her life and personality, F on the other hand can try to do some cardio and salad, I have a real life example of F walking in my office, 1 year worth of cardio and diet she managed to only lose her E to D, but the slim waist is good enough for all the males to try their luck, all but me though.
This one is a true boss. He knows his stuff.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
D, G, I, L. In that exact order. Something about the girl in D though....