Give a review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivertalon

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone interested in reading my book, it have 8 chapters. All I wants to know if you think this book has earning potential or not. You can be brutality honest doesn't matter.

J_Chemist

Unfortunate. But that's where this goes. It wasn't a request. It's in the rules.

Edit: You may want to post in the several "Free Feedback" threads. Just a thought.

SailusGebel

I have tried. No review

Rivertalon

No, that's not it. I gave my feedback on this story. But I had to double-check if I forgot something or not. So yeah, this pic perfectly illustrates my emotions.
Yes I have received yours, and edited it. It's about different topic. Thx for your review I learned a lot.

Nneeil

The synopsis is a bit of a mouthful and repetitive. I'd recommend you to change it. ✌️

SailusGebel

Yes I have received yours, and edited it. It's about different topic. Thx for your review I learned a lot.
No worries, I'm not angry nor am I against you asking for more feedback. In fact, it's good to get as much feedback from different sources as possible. You are doing good job. I just thought I missed you for a second, thus my reaction.

Rivertalon

No worries, I'm not angry nor am I against you asking for more feedback. In fact, it's good to get as much feedback from different sources as possible. You are doing good job. I just thought I missed you for a second, thus my reaction.
But how do I delete it. I don't know how to ping a mod

SailusGebel

But how do I delete it. I don't know how to ping a mod
There is a small blue report button at the bottom of every message. You click on this report button on the first post, and state the reason.

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
Brutally and honestly speaking, the ammount of errors on just the first chapter is abysmal. If you wish to 'earn money' through writing, editing will be worthwhile.
No matter how bad something is, it can always be improved.
Stocking chapters to actually open a patreon would be the second step.
The idea itself is common ground at this point. Some will say, 'just another basic reincarnation/isekai/litrpg idea.' While others who enjoy the genre will stick to it.
My personal opinion, add a twist or two more to the plot and it'll do well.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
You can be brutality honest doesn't matter.
As of right now, it does not have earning potential.
It has numerous grammar mistakes, childish pacing, and too much repetition of the main character's name. It is beset by a tired premise of LitRPG that is not handled well and rote and uninspired dialogue that does not draw in the readers. It can be improved though. You got this.

Rivertalon

As of right now, it does not have earning potential.
It has numerous grammar mistakes, childish pacing, and too much repetition of the main character's name. It is beset by a tired premise of LitRPG that is not handled well and rote and uninspired dialogue that does not draw in the readers. It can be improved though. You got this.
Thx. I think I need to learn more

Status
Not open for further replies.