Recommendations Give me some over the top power fantasy.

BlackKnightX

I'm getting way too serious as of late. Want some good 'ol power fantasy to satiate my dormant monkey brain. Bonus point if the story is cohesive and makes sense. Ultimate point for well-written pieces. Thanks.

While we're at it, might as well sprinkle in some romance or harem. Supreme point if the lady/ladies have personalities. Many thanks.

TotallyHuman

Want some good 'ol power fantasy to satiate my dormant monkey brain. Bonus point if the story is cohesive and makes sense. Ultimate point for well-written pieces. Thanks.
Power fantasy
Makes sense
Well-written

That's a very tall order.

On NU:
I made the entire cultivation world cry
Supreme soaring immortal
Overlord

There's also shadow slave on webnovel (but you can pirate it ez)

Tsuru

[Beyond?]

from the famous Andur author of RoyalR

all the books of his
is the same soul (reincarnated) MC

Madman scientist,
mage all elements
time mage
blood mage
soul mage
all that= MC
yes, mega op of op

WELP and FL is a fighting madman
if MC is mage, her is the fighter close range with mana-boosting
also doctor
witch
cook ("potion making is same as cooking" she said)
thirsty
and is the soul of the wife OF THE VERY FIRST LIFE OF MC, among billions of reincarnations. Where they both were kind people into became what they are in the books.

ps : once they both reincarnated in opposite camp, and well, no camp could surpass the other, when you have floating fortress, and warriors that can destroy mountains with punches
It ended with the planet turning into apocalypse mess, and him+FL destroyed the moon when they did a fight
Also they didn't know the other identity when they fought

sanitylimited

the death mage who doesnt want a forth time starts out a bit sad, but after a while he starts eating gods as an afternoon snack.

he starts building up his harem at the age of 2 with a mother, daughter, yet to be concieved granddaughter combo. he gets 2 maids who are bikini armor early on and turns their dad into his mount

no smut though

BlackKnightX

the death mage who doesnt want a forth time starts out a bit sad, but after a while he starts eating gods as an afternoon snack.

he starts building up his harem at the age of 2 with a mother, daughter, yet to be concieved granddaughter combo. he gets 2 maids who are bikini armor early on and turns their dad into his mount

no smut though
Read it a long time ago. Didn't finish it. Thanks for the reminding, though. Maybe I should check it out again.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
FFF Class Trashero if you want some korean stuff. Trust me, you won't be thinking while reading that one.

The original translation site that was linked on NU doesn't exist anymore, so you'll have to use a piracy site like Ranobes or whatever your personal preference is to read it.

vzymmer

check out 'thedarkwolfshiro' works in FF.net if you want power fantasy with gamer element fan fics.