Recommendations GL Harry Potter FF

RatedOverr

As title says I am looking for a Harry Potter fanfic in which the protagonist is female and dating a women. Can be set any time during the story so like during fantastic beasts era, the time of harry potter, earlier than any of these, later etc. as long as it is set in the Harry Potter universe that's good enough for me (idk if any of that made sense but I hope it did)

I checked on this site and I couldn't find many so do recommend stuff from other sites, the only must have stuff is (as mentioned) female protagonist dating another women, no super sad themes like protagonist or love interest dying or breaking up, I want it to be mostly a fluffy relationship where they aren't constantly fighting or anything.

Oh also, I would like it if the protagonist was really good at least something, whether they are just absurdly strong, really good at quidditch, really good at a specific area of magic etc. i don't want them to be useless/weak.

RatedOverr

I think you should check out Crimson Destiny(Fantastic Beasts Fanfic). It features a harem, it can get dark because the protagonist acts cruelly towards her enemies, and plans to rule the world with both cunning and force.
How well is it written, I love stories with a villain protagonist however, the problem with it is that it can often just be edgy and cringe. Does this story fall into that problem or is actually written well and a good read?

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
I think chuck tingle wrote a book about this

OP1000

How well is it written, I love stories with a villain protagonist however, the problem with it is that it can often just be edgy and cringe. Does this story fall into that problem or is actually written well and a good read?
The story is actually well written. Her motivations are explained in a manner that makes sense for the world that she is born in, her mannerisms are and actions when she is not scheming and plotting to rule the world(for example, when she is spending time with a person she loves and respects) make her an interesting character to follow, etc. For me personally, this story has made me see the world of the Harry Potter series in a different light from how I used to see it before reading this fanfic.

Last edited:

RatedOverr

The story is actually well written. Her motivations are explained in a manner that makes sense for the world that she is born in, her mannerisms are and actions when she is not scheming and plotting to rule the world(for example, when she is spending time with a person she loves and respects) make her an interesting character to follow, etc. For me personally, this story has made me see the world of the Harry Potter series in a different light from how I used to see it before reading this fanfic.
I started reading it not that long ago and I am really enjoying it so far - my final question and then I shall stop bothering you with them is whether or not this is harem or polyamorous relationship?

Ik it has harem tag but often times authors forget to add on the poly tag and just add harem so just wanting to check.

OP1000

I started reading it not that long ago and I am really enjoying it so far - my final question and then I shall stop bothering you with them is whether or not this is harem or polyamorous relationship?

Ik it has harem tag but often times authors forget to add on the poly tag and just add harem so just wanting to check.
I think that there will be a polyamorous relationship between the other characters in the story that have fallen for the main character. I remember this being hinted at in one of the chapters.