God is great.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
There is no god, and no fact is indisputable.

Except this one.
Christ is lord and God is unquestionably indisputable fact.
I agree with you that Christ is the only path to salvation. However, multiple things you said border on or are heretical stances. God is love and mercy but he still has wrath and righteousness Romans 12:17-21. Not everyone who believes will be saved as stated in Matthew 7:21-22. Although God loves the world, he still hates sin. Being gay will not send you to hell but the act of having illicit sexual relations of any kind is considered a sin. Romans 1 talks about this but it also says in Romans 2 that we are not to judge others for their sins, treating them with love, kindness, and respect because we have no right to judge (a lot of people within the church don't do this for some reason). God has also said that he has hated people for their sins against him and righteously so as God hates sin but his love for the world he created caused him to send Christ as a savior. Although we are free from sin as believers, we should still not grieve the spirit by continuing in sin. As a seminarian who has studied the Bible, I would encourage you to read your Bible more, read the various Creed's outlining the Christian faith, and talk with believer's outside of your denomination.
The anti-judging people thing has gone way to far. The Lord calls you to prevent people from sinning. We have allowed our society to fall into degeneracy on the levels of Sodom and Gomorrah. Sodomy is a sin so great that even the devil is disgusted and the heavens cry out for vengeance. Being gay itself is technically not a sin, however it cannot be understated what a grave sin sodomy is.

Last edited:

Gunshot_god

you just think that because you haven't met the protagonist yet.
When I asked my friend who is a god, he said that my protagonist has become a ghost and chose not to reincarnate. I will meet him in underworld.
I'd offer you a muffin instead. I make killer muffins. 🧁🧁🧁
Haven't tried muffins. I will try that later. But I really don't like garlic bread. But cake is heaven lol

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I make killer brownies. Not literally of course. People survive.

I had a dream the other night. The skies were rent asunder and four huge men appeared (I mean, GIANTS) and began firing on us. This raised the seas and winds. No escape. Some went 'up there' (were Raptured?) and were shown why you must not defile your body - you will be remade anew with the parts deemed necessary for the 'next life'. It was terrifying. If you can imagine the worst sort of alien experiments/modifications made on human flesh, on a spaceship...and also, Eden was never on this planet, it's somewhere else. This was where we were kicked out to.

I did eat cheese at bedtime mind. I LOVE cheese at bedtime!

On the other hand, holy hell. :er_what_s:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
The idea of a God to me is just wrong. People are forced to live through actual hell for no reason. Does God controls the families people are born into? The parents that abuse their children. Why was it allowed to happen? Is it because of free will? Those parents were allowed to have children? Then there are the millions that die from natural disasters for no reason. Was it good for them because they get eternal life in heaven? What about the people they left behind? Those people have to endure it all. If there is a God up there watching us all, I don't think he is great. What am I supposed to think about a person who just watches all of it?

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
The idea of a God to me is just wrong. People are forced to live through actual hell for no reason. Does God controls the families people are born into? The parents that abuse their children. Why was it allowed to happen? Is it because of free will? Those parents were allowed to have children? Then there are the millions that die from natural disasters for no reason. Was it good for them because they get eternal life in heaven? What about the people they left behind? Those people have to endure it all. If there is a God up there watching us all, I don't think he is great. What am I supposed to think about a person who just watches all of it?
But he did do something: He came down to Earth and lived as we do. He even lived a perfect life. And even after living a perfect life, he still suffered an excruciating death by our hands... for our sake. So no, he doesn't just sit back and watch people suffer with indifference, he knows what it feels like. And he doesn't intend on letting this cursed world continue forever. His judgement day approaches, where all we be held accountable and he will make things right. He will put an end to suffering and sadness. All will know how great God is.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
But he did do something: He came down to Earth and lived as we do. He even lived a perfect life. And even after living a perfect life, he still suffered an excruciating death by our hands... for our sake. So no, he doesn't just sit back and watch people suffer with indifference, he knows what it feels like. And he doesn't intend on letting this cursed world continue forever. His judgement day approaches, where all we be held accountable and he will make things right. He will put an end to suffering and sadness. All will know how great God is.
So he lets it continue for 2 thousand years? I think if anything God is cold and uncaring at best, and at worst God is actually cruel. He created other animals besides humans you know? So many of them went extinct. To me it is the same thing if there was a murderer. If everyone told me that the murderer was good because they donated to charity there is no way I would believe them.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

So he lets it continue for 2 thousand years? I think if anything God is cold and uncaring at best, and at worst God is actually cruel. He created other animals besides humans you know? So many of them went extinct. To me it is the same thing if there was a murderer. If everyone told me that the murderer was good because they donated to charity there is no way I would believe them.
Is it murder when a creator destroys his own creation, or when an author deletes his work? God is judges his creation because he is righteous and innocent. He created all things good.

We his creation have disobeyed our creator against his warnings, and decided that we know the story better than the one writing it. Because of this, we suffer at our own hand and are deserving of his judgement. God holds all accountable for what they have done, breaking his laws. None will get away with it.

But, even though we are deserving of death, he still wishes for us to abide with him because he loves us. It was the whole point of creating us in the first place. Even after we have destroyed our own character, He offers to rewrite us. To create us new, as he will do with all things.
Through this the glory of God is shown.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Is it murder when a creator destroys his own creation, or when an author deletes his work? God is judges his creation because he is righteous and innocent. He created all things good.

We his creation have disobeyed our creator against his warnings, and decided that we know the story better than the one writing it. Because of this, we suffer at our own hand and are deserving of his judgement. God holds all accountable for what they have done, breaking his laws. None will get away with it.

But, even though we are deserving of death, he still wishes for us to abide with him because he loves us. It was the whole point of creating us in the first place. Even after we have destroyed our own character, He offers to rewrite us. To create us new, as he will do with all things.
Through this the glory of God is shown.
If a parent killed their own child that they create would they be righteous and innocent? You say that we claim to know the story better than the one writing it, but aren't you assuming things about God yourself? If God works in mysterious ways then you can't claim to know what he is thinking or the reasons he does what he does. If we are based off of God and God can freely judge us why can't we judge the same God? If a person has terrible parents their parents will be judged as being terrible, yet I can't say that I think God is wrong? I mean to create a place where many people suffer is cold if not actually sadistic, but this is just based off my own human emotions and thoughts. Which is why I will freely think what I want. Sure I could be ignorant of "God's purpose", but from my point of view it is cruel. Other people are free to think whatever they want about God, and I would never antagonize someone for their religious beliefs. This is all the opinion of me (A random nobody on a writing site forum).

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

If a parent killed their own child that they create would they be righteous and innocent? You say that we claim to know the story better than the one writing it, but aren't you assuming things about God yourself? If God works in mysterious ways then you can't claim to know what he is thinking or the reasons he does what he does. If we are based off of God and God can freely judge us why can't we judge the same God? If a person has terrible parents their parents will be judged as being terrible, yet I can't say that I think God is wrong? I mean to create a place where many people suffer is cold if not actually sadistic, but this is just based off my own human emotions and thoughts. Which is why I will freely think what I want. Sure I could be ignorant of "God's purpose", but from my point of view it is cruel. Other people are free to think whatever they want about God, and I would never antagonize someone for their religious beliefs. This is all the opinion of me (A random nobody on a writing site forum).
If a parent warns a child not to do something and gives them alternatives, but the child does it anyway, is it the parent's fault that the child died? If the child commits attocities, is it right that the parent does not punish them? (In this case, for those who repent the parent punished himself as a substitute.)

Be careful of judging God, for it is a double-edged sword. Whatever measure you use will also be used to judge you. And God is the greatest of all, knowing all things. Yet there are many things we/I know not of. Can we rightly judge something if we don't know the whole picture? I cannot be confident without enough knowledge.

I will admit that my conveyance is flawed and my analogies imperfect, but God didn't just leave us clueless. He ghostwrote the bible, his word, so that he could tell us the story and show his greatness.

He wishes to commune with us, big and small, rich and poor, famous and nobodies.He will not overlook nor forget you.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
If a parent warns a child not to do something and gives them alternatives, but the child does it anyway, is it the parent's fault that the child died? If the child commits attocities, is it right that the parent does not punish them? (In this case, for those who repent the parent punished himself as a substitute.)

Be careful of judging God, for it is a double-edged sword. Whatever measure you use will also be used to judge you. And God is the greatest of all, knowing all things. Yet there are many things we/I know not of. Can we rightly judge something if we don't know the whole picture? I cannot be confident without enough knowledge.

I will admit that my conveyance is flawed and my analogies imperfect, but God didn't just leave us clueless. He ghostwrote the bible, his word, so that he could tell us the story and show his greatness.

He wishes to commune with us, big and small, rich and poor, famous and nobodies.He will not overlook nor forget you.
In this case I am talking about a parent literally killing a child. God made the foundation to cause natural disasters, and when thousands if not millions die from a disaster, what did they do to deserve that? Anyway we will agree to disagree. We have different beliefs, but we are both human. Which is great. Is it not?

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

In this case I am talking about a parent literally killing a child. God made the foundation to cause natural disasters, and when thousands if not millions die from a disaster, what did they do to deserve that? Anyway we will agree to disagree. We have different beliefs, but we are both human. Which is great. Is it not?
Is it great to be human? Well let's look at it.

We suffer greatly through life, endure pain, abuse one another, abuse ourselves, fight for stupid reasons, be ignored, lie, cheat, steal, go to war, we can never be satisfied. We live in a world filled with danger: natural disasters, violent animals, poisons and toxins. Our bodies break down over time, we can dehydrate or starve to death, and we can basically die at any time without warning.

But. We are made in the image of God. We are loved by God. (If he hated us he would never extend salvation to us.) He promises a new world without pain, suffering, or sadness. Without Death.

So right now it can seem like being human is awful, but it will be worth it in the future.

I say these things not just to you but whoever else might read these conversations.

Last edited:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Is it great to be human? Well let's look at it.

We suffer greatly through life, endure pain, abuse one another, abuse ourselves, fight for stupid reasons, be ignored, lie, cheat, steal, go to war, we can never be satisfied. We live in a world filled with danger: natural disasters, violent animals, poisons and toxins. Our bodies break down over time, we can dehydrate or starve to death, and we can basically die at any time without warning.

But. We are made in the image of God. We are loved by God. (If he hated us he would never extend salvation to us.) He promises a new world without pain, suffering, or sadness. Without Death.

So right now it can seem like being human is awful, but it will be worth it in the future.

I say these things not just to you but whoever else might read these conversations.
Yeah there is so much suffering and anguish, but life is also beautiful sometimes. The fact that we created the internet and are having this conversation is beautiful. We both have different opinions, but neither of us are throwing stones. We haven't insulted each other. Sure this world is full of stuff like that, but it is so much more. The fact that your time is limited makes people want to frantically do things. They spend time with their loved ones, or they live with regrets. It is bittersweet to be human, and I don't know what it all means. I sometimes feel that life is only suffering too (maybe even most of the time), but when my vision isn't clouded by that, I see so much more. I can read so many stories about the beauties of life on my phone, or I can read about someone's suffering. Everything is all about perspective.