God is great.

Nekroz

God is great, and this fact is indisputable. You may try and dispute it if you wish, but it will not work.

(Alas, I now prepare for all the vile gibberish that scribble hub Will throw my way.)
"Closes and locks bunker door to questionable effect.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
And the wording of a challenge speaks about you more so than it does about your point.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It depends on which god you are talking about.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
*Pushes up glasses*

Well, because I'm a jackass with a different opinion, I will explain to you why you're wrong, and I'm right, and you should just jump right into a hole.

Reason 1: I'm always right.
Reason 2: Look back at reason 1.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Join your pastafarian brethren in a prayer.

"God is great. Ramen."

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
God is a nine-tailed fox that even the Kyuubi fears.

Silbern

I do not wish to dispute it. In fact I find your beliefs to be a great comfort, and it is hard to argue against the fact that the universe is orderly, intelligent, and beautiful.

But I also believe that when the time comes for us to die, then all those qualities might vanish. So in the event of our death, which is inevitable and unavoidable, will God see fit to restore us our faith? Or will we be left to die with no faith at all?

Nekroz

I do not wish to dispute it. In fact I find your beliefs to be a great comfort, and it is hard to argue against the fact that the universe is orderly, intelligent, and beautiful.

But I also believe that when the time comes for us to die, then all those qualities might vanish. So in the event of our death, which is inevitable and unavoidable, will God see fit to restore us our faith? Or will we be left to die with no faith at all?
If you believe this: That his son died on the cross for us and that three days later he was raised from the dead, then you shall have life everlasting in heaven.
Down here on earth, the world is horrible. The Bible outright states this several times. As a Christian it is my duty to spread the good news, to get people saved so that they might know that whatever sin they have committed Will be forgiven. That the great I AM will forget your sins as if they never existed. That if you believe on him he will rain blessings and blessings down on you. That if you reside in his joy, he will protect and strengthen you, that if you reject all fear, he will you will have all this and more.

For it is his will that not any should perish.

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
Wait, aren't threads talking about religion... not allowed?:blob_hmm_two:

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
Oh. My bad.
*slinks back under his rock*