Gofundme For A Dream Project

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
Would you start a Gofundme to start your book, maybe anime series, or a site without censorship to showcase various anime and other series?
So my question is, what would you do if you started a funding project after reaching a milestone.

TotallyHuman

I wouldn't. Potential legal issues I am not aware aside, the kind of stuff I want to write would only invite the kind of people I do not want to write for. That is, for a book. As for anime, that is very expensive, from what I have gathered, and requires far too much in terms of expertise and understanding of the process, that I doubt that one could singlehandedly manage it. And if you share the responsibilities over your work, you lose power over the creative decisions as well.
So, I wouldn't start one in the first place.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
You'd have to be somewhat successful already. No one is giving a no name a bunch of cash.

Erivva

Would you start a Gofundme to start your book, maybe anime series, or a site without censorship to showcase various anime and other series?
So my question is, what would you do if you started a funding project after reaching a milestone.
I don’t really get your question

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan has a feeling that this thread is just a shameless promotion for your novels... :blob_unamused:

As for whether or not Ai-chan will start a gofundme, no. Ai-chan thought about it, but not desperate enough to do it.

Anyway, let's follow suit

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
Ai-chan has a feeling that this thread is just a shameless promotion for your novels... :blob_unamused:

As for whether or not Ai-chan will start a gofundme, no. Ai-chan thought about it, but not desperate enough to do it.

Anyway, let's follow suit
I promote once in a while and everyone been doing it more often then me
Ok Boomer