Good morning!

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
How are you all doing? I hope you are having a great day. Seeing as I have a backlog of 74 chapters for my newest novel, and all the rest of my stories are complete, I decided to go back to writing 5k words per day. 10k is good, but I find I need to do more research so that my stories could be more polished. Hey, is it just me, or do you guys also get headaches after binge writing numerous words? I don't feel anything after 5k, but after 10k I feel like I can drop. Only after I am done writing my words, during the process I feel fine. Anyway, I hope you have a lot of good vibes today. =) :blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

D

Deleted member 54065

How are you all doing? I hope you are having a great day. Seeing as I have a backlog of 74 chapters for my newest novel, and all the rest of my stories are complete, I decided to go back to writing 5k words per day. 10k is good, but I find I need to do more research so that my stories could be more polished. Hey, is it just me, or do you guys also get headaches after binge writing numerous words? I don't feel anything after 5k, but after 10k I feel like I can drop. Only after I am done writing my words, during the process I feel fine. Anyway, I hope you have a lot of good vibes today. =) :blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:
Nah, I get headaches (migraines) too whenever I binge write.

Good morning!

WincumCestalot

I get them after a couple days of binge writing. Too much screen time, I think, cause it doesn't happen if I switch to my phone.

Awasti

I cannot even finish chapter 1 of my story lol. Oh and Good Morning.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
What is this "morning" you speak of and why is it so good? Can I order some on Amazon?

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
What is this "morning" you speak of and why is it so good? Can I order some on Amazon?
You made me think I misspelled morning, lol! Why shouldn't it be good? I did my writing quota by writing 5821 words, in 213 minutes. Now, I only need to do my workout and Clozemaster, and I can spend the day playing Aion. Why shouldn't the morning be good when it is productive?

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Good morning (7.30am right now). That's an intense writing sesh, I can do one 2000 word chapter a day but that's my limit, pretty much. If I didn't work I'd do two of those. I don't get headaches but I do find I hit a week or two, now and then, where I have to go do something else and not write

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You made me think I misspelled morning, lol! Why shouldn't it be good? I did my writing quota by writing 5821 words, in 213 minutes. Now, I only need to do my workout and Clozemaster, and I can spend the day playing Aion. Why shouldn't the morning be good when it is productive?
I'm playing dumb about the concept of morning because my toddler keeps me up past midnight, and we sleep in past noon.