Got my first 1 star

The 5 star system is not a lot of fun to have to deal with as an author. It would be nice if a rating had to include a short review so at least we could get some constructive feedback out of it or tell if its a troll or not.
While that would be a lot nicer for us authors, I think having every rating require a short review would just end up pushing a lot of casual readers away from leaving ratings in general since it would be a lot more effort to write up a short review for a story than just clicking a button. Ratings and reviews are already pretty uncommon as it is, so making them even rarer would probably be a detriment in the end, especially for newer authors who may not have many readers. For newer authors, having a few 4* or 5* ratings early on would probably help them feel a lot more confident about their work compared to just sitting there without any sort of feedback whatsoever until someone who does want to put in the effort to write a review comes along. Unfortunately, I think random troll 1* ratings are just kind of a necessary evil we have to live with. But on the bright side, at least @Tony is willing to help a lot when it comes to them. :blobthumbsup:

Haha as an Author I think it would good to have a review with the ratings. But to avoid the reduction of getting the 5* it should only be implemented for the 1 stars. So that at least the Authors know the reason for it. Then again, I am biased. I am sure people will find it unfair.