Resolved Got temporary kicked out while posting a chapter

expentio

I'm not exactly sure what happened. I copied my chapter from Word as usual and edited it so it fits with the SH text formatting.
Once I had everything in place I clicked on "saving" and suddenly there was an angry webpage telling me I go blocked from SH for my actions (really I just clicked on the safe chapter button). This effectively killed the prepared document and for some time I couldn't access the page. Then I restarted the PC and albeit slowly everything loads normally (though SH loads considerably slower than other webpages). Could now post the chapter. Still confused about what happened.

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I got temporarily kicked off forums a few moments ago, so could be related.

lolodu09

impossible to acces the site error 1005 ip ban would like to know if its a bug or if im really ban why thanks you

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Bug. I've been seeing that on-and-off lately.

lolodu09

got unban thanks for the info
how do y close this thread ?
found the way to close it thansk again

Tony

Staff member
I'm not exactly sure what happened. I copied my chapter from Word as usual and edited it so it fits with the SH text formatting.
Once I had everything in place I clicked on "saving" and suddenly there was an angry webpage telling me I go blocked from SH for my actions (really I just clicked on the safe chapter button). This effectively killed the prepared document and for some time I couldn't access the page. Then I restarted the PC and albeit slowly everything loads normally (though SH loads considerably slower than other webpages). Could now post the chapter. Still confused about what happened.
impossible to acces the site error 1005 ip ban would like to know if its a bug or if im really ban why thanks you

There were some issues with the site but it's fixed now