Grammar

AKnightWithaKnife

Sometimes I hate that I’m taking an honors course in English. One weird thing I realized is that the more smut= better grammar. What are you guys opinions?

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
The more you think on the lower part, the more 'Artistic' mindset and imagination you place for yourself. Considering we tend to use 'Culture' in the novels, it comes to no surprised that grammar improves when you think on your lower part.

basically, creative juices are made easier when your horny AF.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Oh, so the lewd tangents in my daydreaming are actually helpful!

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
The more you think on the lower part, the more 'Artistic' mindset and imagination you place for yourself. Considering we tend to use 'Culture' in the novels, it comes to no surprised that grammar improves when you think on your lower part.

basically, creative juices are made easier when your horny AF.

<No comment>

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I’m kind of at an impasse. I think I have gotten better with writing, but then again I look at my work as nothing too impressive. I am hoping to steadily improve, whether it takes another decade or two will be up to my management of time and dedication to write.
Practice will inevitably lead to perfection... although I should attempt to write smut one day. Lol Maybe that will be the key. :blob_paint:

AKnightWithaKnife

I’m kind of at an impasse. I think I have gotten better with writing, but then again I look at my work as nothing too impressive. I am hoping to steadily improve, whether it takes another decade or two will be up to my management of time and dedication to write.
Practice will inevitably lead to perfection... although I should attempt to write smut one day. Lol Maybe that will be the key. :blob_paint:
Beware of smut. To much and it shall consume you and your work