Grammarly

GiffordStorm

It's good but not the best. You would still have to read through yourself to improve the writing

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
Just ran it over my previous chapters, and now I want to quit writing. Holy shit were there a lot of red lines

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
It gets a lot of stuff right, but sometimes it will try to correct things like ”I like it very much indeed” to “I like it a lot”. Which can either be helpful or really annoying.

JayDirex

It gets a lot of stuff right, but sometimes it will try to correct things like ”I like it very much indeed” to “I like it a lot”. Which can either be helpful or really annoying.
Yeah it looks at some nuance as a tautology. Regular speakers tend to emphasize things when we talk. Grammarly sees that as incorrect

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
It's good, but I find ProWritingAid a lot better, although Grammarly is easier to use.

Grammarly helps you with vocabulary, and some grammar, if you are a native English speaker, it will work nicely for you. But if English is just your second language, ProWritingAid is more useful because it actually shows you exactly what you are doing wrong.

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
It helps for non-native English speakers like me.
Screenshot_2022-03-26-00-19-56-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Is it good? Just downloaded it, it's editing this right now.
It's good if not a bit too nit-picky. Like someone said, it corrects the wrong stuff. I've had several instances where it wants to add an enhypen in a word that doesn't need one.

literally installing a keylogger. just use the online version (and disable site integration)