Great idea for a story

PrinceDinero

Alright here are some ideas I've been ruminating in my mind 🤔🤔🤔 and I felt as if I was obligated to share them with you. Also sorry for bad formatting or bad Grammer I will not be fixing it.

The first idea is a stock standard harem romance, the protagonist, on the surface is just a mob character like one of those blank template mcs in harem novels (👦 <-- kinda like this). Since he is the mc he will have a harem and of course they have the funny fighting each other (it's so funny right 🤣🤣). But the subplot should be something that is completely unrelated like maybe the mc is a vigilante that beats up criminals late at night (bro think he me 💀💀) or maybe there's an entire world that's hidden from Normal humans that the mc becomes a part of, like magic and stuff. And the plot can be the mc balancing his normal life and whatever he's doing on the side which is of course made more difficult due to the numerous women that are interested in him (like seriously what so they see in bro). Anyways let me know if I cooked, let me know if you want more (i will post regardless).
1000126714.jpg

Last edited:

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
That's already been done by an eroge visual novel.

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

Alright here are some ideas I've been ruminating in my mind 🤔🤔🤔 and I felt as if I was obligated to share them with you. Also sorry for bad formatting or bad Grammer I will not be fixing it.

The first idea is a stock standard harem romance, the protagonist, on the surface is just a mob character like one of those blank template mcs in harem novels (👦 <-- kinda like this). Since he is the mc he will have a harem and of course they have the funny fighting each other (it's so funny right 🤣🤣). But the subplot should be something that is completely unrelated like maybe the mc is a vigilante that beats up criminals late at night (bro think he me 💀💀) or maybe there's an entire world that's hidden from Normal humans that the mc becomes a part of, like magic and stuff. And the plot can be the mc balancing his normal life and whatever he's doing on the side which is of course made more difficult due to the numerous women that are interested in him (like seriously what so they see in bro). Anyways let me know if I cooked, let me know if you want more (i will post regardless).View attachment 22851

Making instant ramen is hardly cooking.

I couldn't come up with a more generic draft then this even if I wanted to. You probably will see much success if you do commit to this, good luck 👍

The first idea is a stock standard harem romance, the protagonist, on the surface is just a mob character like one of those blank template mcs in harem novels (👦 <-- kinda like this). Since he is the mc he will have a harem and of course they have the funny fighting each other (it's so funny right 🤣🤣). But the subplot should be something that is completely unrelated like maybe the mc is a vigilante that beats up criminals late at night (bro think he me 💀💀) or maybe there's an entire world that's hidden from Normal humans that the mc becomes a part of, like magic and stuff. And the plot can be the mc balancing his normal life and whatever he's doing on the side which is of course made more difficult due to the numerous women that are interested in him (like seriously what so they see in bro). Anyways let me know if I cooked, let me know if you want more (i will post regardless).View attachment 22851
Already existing, kinda. Rare cases and not totally that, but they exist the plot of [i am a mob, but op secretly and get harem of waifus that dont know i am op in the dark]

well, in raw chinese WNs mostly, as JP-WNs are rotting full of generic ISEKAIs
-----------
This kind of plot is often in Fanfics in anime world (they got like "comprehensive manga/comics" in title)
Go to : https://trxs.cc/ (raw website)
or MTLnation (mtl quality translation)
---------
And before saying all chinese WNs are trash and/or full of nationalism, manhuas are 10years behind WNs beside a few new good ones that adapt recent popular ones.
Chinese readers too are disgusted by the nationalism or dense/stupid MCs, stupid faceslapping, enemies spared, etc
(example : a series where MC is a evil-killer-justicier, there are reasonable complaints that the police pull out 90% their focus on MC but not the FCKING DRUG LORD killed by MC, pulling out bunch of op staff just to track him down but not care of villains that can bring guns in city)

Last edited:

owotrucked

Chronic lecher masquerading as a writer
@PrinceDinero
Your idea is good. The fact that multiple works with that kind of plot exist proves it.

You should write it. You just need to put your personal spin to it.