Gremlin tingz Reading Forum threads instead of writing

Mann, I think im addicted to just surfing through the forum threads instead of writing my next chapter it's like a vacuum everytime. I go home from College I just go to F-threads directly and laugh at mischievous comments then go to sleep and repeat.

Last edited:

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I think I'm too old for it now, 😭 I dont get that feeling anymore and if I also play online kids are too toxic when ur just playing for fun.
Try roguelike games, single player, there is a wide variety, cute art to mask the difficulty. And no one to judge you.

Sweetmeat

Reading the forums and watching videos about writing is great. I get to pretend that I'm being productive by researching to improve my craft without actually having to work on my book. My subconscious doesn't know the difference and gives me the dopamine anyway. (y)

Reading the forums and watching videos about writing is great. I get to pretend that I'm being productive by researching to improve my craft without actually having to work on my book. My subconscious doesn't know the difference and gives me the dopamine anyway. (y)
Ah yesss bahaha, I like watching Jenna moreci while chomping some chocolate sachet TOP 10 WORST TIPS bla bla.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Now that I think about it, the SH forums is basically the Tumblr of webnovel sites. Royal Road is Reddit and Webnovel is Twitter.