Recommendations Guilty Pleasures and stuff

Generik0

I have now accepted that I Cannot go out of the hole I dug myself into. The past day I've been looking myself into some works that hurts so much I want more.

So basically I want novels/mangas/anime that has something that hurts my very soul.

My fellow degenerates I ask you to recommend for more. Except for hentai and shit

TachimeSan

Domestic na Kanojo will hurt your heart and your soul, especially the ending. It will surely piss the hell out of you.

The almost 300 chapters is also a plus.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Domestic na Kanojo will hurt your heart and your soul, especially the ending. It will surely piss the hell out of you.

The almost 300 chapters is also a plus.
You, fellow scribblian, are pure evil. :blob_evil::blob_evil::blobrofl::blobrofl::blob_sir::blob_sir:

Stuff that hurts your very soul, OP? Well... there's also the go-to option for masochists and people wanting to torture themselves: NTR :blob_teehee::blob_teehee:

tragedy tag's also a good place to start

TachimeSan

Akame Ga Kill
Your lie in April
Banana Fish
Berserk
Devilman Crybaby
I want to eat your pancreas
Cowboy Bebop

These are the works I could think at the top of my head that would, more or less, fit the OP's criteria

LazyPanda

Go check out "gurren lagan" anime. The ending will make you feel like a thousand miles with your heart lost but filled. *Manly Tears*:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
The second arc to Berserk. Not tear jerking but you'd definitely have a new contender for "fictional people I want to throttle with a pair of kitchen tongs"

Nanakawaichan

Try watch shiki. Mystery with a blood shed slaughter in the end. One of the character will makes you want to rip him apart because of his stupidity.

GhostlyArtz

Hmm, for hurt your soul:
Tokyo Ghoul (manga)- there are just some scenes that tear you up inside. Plus, incredibly long and it is A+
A Dog's Life: The autobiography of a Stray (novel)- If you love animals, this one can be quite crushing at times.
Pings (Fanfiction)- T rated, it's gay but the focus isn't on that at all. It's more about the grief process/mourning/unhealthy coping mechanisms.
[5/02/16, 3:50:17 AM] Tsukishima Kei: Please wake up.
[5/02/16, 3:50:23 AM] Tsukishima Kei: I hate begging. You know I hate it.
[5/02/16, 3:50:34 AM] Tsukishima Kei: I bet you’re snickering at that, wherever you are.
[5/02/16, 3:50:53 AM] Tsukishima Kei: But, it keeps hurting and I don’t know why and it feels like shit and I know you could tell me why, but you’re not here and I would really appreciate it if you’d just wake up.
[5/02/16, 3:51:02 AM] Tsukishima Kei: You’re laughing at that too, aren’t you.
[5/02/16, 3:51:10 AM] Tsukishima Kei: Dying is probably up there in the list of top ten shitty things you’ve ever done, and you’ve done a lot of shitty things.
Hannibal (TV Show)- Okay, I know you didn't list tv shows, but for a 'hurt my soul' the first season of Hannibal has that in spades. (I usually like my characters getting traumatized and this is the first show where I don't)

But yeah, for the emotional ones those are some of what I'd suggest. I remember a few others but I don't remember their names so...

kaida

The Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba manga has numbed my soul.
Banana Fish and Devilman Crybaby are obvious choices too, they're heart-wrenchingly bittersweet.

Enlyghten

Steins:Gate and Stein's;Gate Zero have arcs of pure despair. There's joy in there too, but it gets your hopes up to slam you back down again.
Your Lie in April - seconded.