Gym

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Recently, I've made a discovery.

See, I've break off with a friend online a few months back, in my personal view and does not equals who he might actually be; he was an asshole, a jerk, idiot childish man. But then I realized, this dude had a girlfriend, study hard, hits the gym daily and is ripped af with abs.

If I call him all of that and can't even do at least one of the things he did, then I'm even more trash than he is. The only thing I got better than him is writing skills and achievement (he's also kinda a writer) but that shit ain't gonna cut it when god confront me and ask "so, did you feel justified calling him all that?"

I'm gonna step up to him, but I ain't gonna get a girlfriend that shit's way too hard what the fuck, and I ain't gonna study, I'm a self-proclaimed writer, I don't live that good or smart of a life, so my last option is to hit the gym, but I'm very afraid I'm going to be lost and confused since I have no friends to go with me, any atiquette and tips I should look out for? Got a plan ready, I know the basics like bring a towel, wipe down equipments, leave them how you find them, wear shoes, etc. Any advice is helpful, I'll be hitting one by noon after the first exam, which is about... 5-6 hours to go since I hit the "post thread" button.

Thank you.
Something more important to fitness more so than the actual fact of fitness is your diet. Drink more water, and cut processed foods with natural foods that aren't processed

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Something more important to fitness more so than the actual fact of fitness is your diet. Drink more water, and cut processed foods with natural foods that aren't processed
But, McDonalds!!