Harem’s suck

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I like harems. But it's not just you. Seems like twenty or thirty people love to hate harems.

That's BINGO for the month, though!

TotallyHuman

I used to dislike them but now the most I can muster up is a feeling of ambivalence. Like to most things in life.

LilRora

Mostly formless
I wouldn't say I hate harems by themselves, but they're mostly written in a way that I don't like. There are some that show realistic harems, but if it's a wish-fulfillment or simply not thought out harem, then my reaction is a straight no.

Not to mention the typical dense harem mc that women fall for because he's a bit nice. That's a whole nother can of worms, and one that I don't like any more.

There are some that I like though, but they are probably better tagged as polyamory or polygamy simply because of how they work.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
I find them extremely stupid. yep, I hate them as if they killed my cat. once you hit past 22. this kind of thing annoys you. Relationships are not that easy. harems are the 12-16 young teen fantasy that slowly fades away once they get the reality check lmao

Zinless

How do I
I hate when the character I like doesn't have any screentime/doesn't get chosen by the end, kinda feels like they're half-assing the romance with said character.

Yeah, that's the only thing I hate about harem. It feels half-assed.

Arkus86

Harems. The genre where MCs are consistently unable to approach even one love interest, so they get swarmed with five, all fighting for their amazing character qalities, like their unmatched indecisiveness and ability to disregard the most ovbious advances made on them as misunderstandings.

forli

Oh, so I guess that complaining about tropes you don't like is ok as long as it's something that the majority agree with.

Which means that the majority of people here think that there's nothing wrong with genocide, good to know that the readers of scribble hub are such complete pieces of shit.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
OK. Don't read them. Please give my story a one-star rating, though.

M.G.Driver

Oh, so I guess that complaining about tropes you don't like is ok as long as it's something that the majority agree with.

Which means that the majority of people here think that there's nothing wrong with genocide, good to know that the readers of scribble hub are such complete pieces of shit.
Damn.