Have you ever encountered people that shipped characters for the novels written on Scribblehub?

OP1000

Hello!!!!
Have any of you guys encountered scribblers (Would it be accurate if I called users of this site that?) pairing characters that the authors writing original works on this site have no intention of pairing with each other in the same way that fanfics tend to do at times?

LilRora

Mostly formless
Only a couple of times, but yeah, I did. It's not like there's a meaningful difference between shipping characters from stories popular worldwide to characters of a story from Scribble. It's just a completely different scale, so there won't be many of the latter.

It happened to me, actually.

Tsuru

Hello!!!!
Have any of you guys encountered scribblers (Would it be accurate if I called users of this site that?) pairing characters that the authors writing original works on this site have no intention of pairing with each other in the same way that fanfics tend to do at times?
ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FAMOUS POPULAR SERIES : THE TRUE ENDGAME

Author made the childhood friend (catgirl) not be together with MC.
Ok fine they explained it was platonic, not wanting to pair etc

BUT I STILL FEEL SAD
BECAUSE I AM A FERVANT BELIEVER IN THE CULT OF "CHILDHOOD FRIEND ROMANCE BEST ROMANCE" !!!!!

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Hello!!!!
me.