Have you seen a real doppelganger of yourself?

Tempokai

Overworked One
I have. When I was 10 years old, when I moved to the another city for a few years, I saw a boy that looked exactly like me in the flea market. I've met him in the eyes, and simply passed next to him. After that I've asked my mother next to me about him, and she said I've seen a doppelganger.

Have you ever seen a doppelganger? Not a fantastical eldritch horror one, but someone that looked exactly like you.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
One time I was window with some mates to find a nice restaurant to eat at. One of the buildings had a super reflective window (and for some reason, they put the signage inside...). One of my genius mates were instantly pointing out how the guy inside looked just like me. Unsurprisingly, that was my reflection and the family on the other side stared at us like we were zoo animals.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Nope. Would be weird as hell. I look way too unique

KrisVFX

God of Creation
If I ever run into my own Doppelganger, I'll approach him quietly and say these things to him so that only he can hear me.
"You shouldn't be here."
And before he can respond to me, I'll just leave.
My words don't have any meaning, but they will definitely mess with his head for the next hour or so.

immortal_HolyWater

yep, friends have sent a video from tik-tok where someone exactly like me is dancing with panties. Although I don't even have a tik-tok

Last edited:

blaze_master100

I have. When I was 10 years old, when I moved to the another city for a few years, I saw a boy that looked exactly like me in the flea market. I've met him in the eyes, and simply passed next to him. After that I've asked my mother next to me about him, and she said I've seen a doppelganger.

Have you ever seen a doppelganger? Not a fantastical eldritch horror one, but someone that looked exactly like you.
Yep. 2 actually.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

your mom. Actually no

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

oh totally, man. Every time Chris Hemsworth comes on screen.

Except im black.

Tsuru

Do you know. There exist a company that you can hire, to find doppelgangers of you.
Because years ago, there was a saying/logic that "there exist 2 doppelgangers of you in the world".

Also youtube videos about that. I think.
Just like the fact there exist a company you can hire to test if your lover would cheat on you, by sending someone on them during your (fake) absence and showing video of it. Youtube channel available. PS : there was once a big reversal that a dude that was tested, reverse-pranked by asking the company to film him faking cheating on her, but in fact appeared behind her during her watching the test-video, and proposed to her.