Have you seen Fuuto Tantei?

Are you a Kamen Rider fan prior to watching Fuuto Tantei?

• Total voters

RinThao

Anime fans out there? Have you seen this anime before? Just a curious question...

As a Kamen Rider fan, I love how this anime pays homage to the original adaptation, and it doesn't punish newcomers of the Kamen Rider scene for not watching the original series. And, the insert theme is such a banger and a memory lane to those who watched Kamen Rider W.

I want to hear your thoughts? Were you a Kamen Rider fan prior to watching Fuuto Tantei? Or a newcomer to the Kamen Rider scene when watching Fuuto Tantei?

Another question that's out of topic: Kamen Rider fans out there, what are your Kamen Riders?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan 😇
which series is your favorite? i've always been partial to GX but 5D's had such STYLE.
Tbh the original didn't wow me as much until later on when Yugi started building up his legend

Aaqil

Cookies!
Another question that's out of topic: Kamen Rider fans out there, what are your Kamen Riders?
If you're asking me what I've seen:
I'm 60% sure I've seen the entirety of Kiva, 70% sure I've seen the entirety of W, 70% sure I've seen the entirety of Wizard, I've seen at least half of OOO, watched Ex-Aid, Zero-One, and Build in their entirety, am about to watch the last episode of Revice, was around EP 30 in Saber, and I've watched Drive, Gaim, Ghost, Decade, Zi-O, and Fourze to various degrees of completion, :blob_cookie:

If you're asking me which are my favourites:
I have not thought about that, :blob_cookie:

Oreo

I'm a Tenkuji Takeru fan because of the memes.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
which series is your favorite? i've always been partial to GX but 5D's had such STYLE.
Tbh the original didn't wow me as much until later on when Yugi started building up his legend
Isn't it obvious?

WeissBlatt

I am become hiatus
I have seen W, OOO, Fourze, Ex-Aid, Build and Zero-One. I dropped both Zi-O and Revice in the thirty-something mark. Oh, and I'm halfway through Blade.

Aaqil

Cookies!
If you're asking me what I've seen:
I'm 60% sure I've seen the entirety of Kiva, 70% sure I've seen the entirety of W, 70% sure I've seen the entirety of Wizard, I've seen at least half of OOO, watched Ex-Aid, Zero-One, and Build in their entirety, am about to watch the last episode of Revice, was around EP 30 in Saber, and I've watched Drive, Gaim, Ghost, Decade, Zi-O, and Fourze to various degrees of completion, :blob_cookie:

If you're asking me which are my favourites:
I have not thought about that, :blob_cookie:
I have finished Zi-O, :blob_cookie: