Have you seen the Yellow Sign?

Have you seen the Yellow Sign?

• Total voters

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
The King in Yellow. In Lost Carcosa. Do you know of them?

Aoi_Sora

Oh god... This is not some SCP-shit again and don't mention the old ones. We don't understand them that much.

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
It ha been a while since I have heard those names. Remind me again so my old mind can understand.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Lovcraftian lore
predates Lovecraft actually. the origin is actually a book of short stories written by Robert W Chambers, published in 1895. Lovecraft read, loved and was greatly inspired by the book and it's titular in-story play 'The King in Yellow' and incorporated bits and pieces (including the aforementioned play) into the Cthulho mythos.

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
This is very interesting. I have not seen the Yello Sign. But since I'm interested, I'm going to do some research on this.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
predates Lovecraft actually. the origin is actually a book of short stories written by Robert W Chambers, published in 1895. Lovecraft read, loved and was greatly inspired by the book and it's titular in-story play 'The King in Yellow' and incorporated bits and pieces (including the aforementioned play) into the Cthulho mythos.
Oh, I always thought that it was one of Lovecraft’s friends.

Vnator

That was Old Man Henderson, wasn’t it? I wonder what happened to the old codger
Yup, that's the reference! The conclusion to the story was amazing, and I don't think anyone has ever actually won Call of Cthulhu.