Hello a quick question

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
I am not sure if here is the supposed part for this question but
1641583074797.png
what is that, why some of my views are coming from out of no where.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
The referrer is something your browser passes alongside the page request. (In a section that specifies the requested file path, ending or encoding among other things, you can probably view them in the Network tab of your browser)

This has some security applications, such as preventing people from embedding known websites in their own and grabbing data a user enters.
As well as, like in this case, primitive user insights.

And to the point: The referrer is chosen as the url that contained the link that led you to a page in question.
So manually typing the url like tiaf mentioned, or certain browser plugins make this unset.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Bookmarks from the favorites bar or reading list in chrome do this.

There may also be something to do with reading lists, since each person's reading lists are private to that person and wouldn't share the link with you.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Bookmarks from the favorites bar or reading list in chrome do this.

There may also be something to do with reading lists, since each person's reading lists are private to that person and wouldn't share the link with you.
That makes sense!!! I seldom see the username of my new readers nowadays, so it's only logical they don't appear on the referrer list either.