Hello, hello!

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I am Envy. By day I am a sleeping vampire, resting in my coffin. By night I am hunting people, or doing basic serial killer stuff like cleaning blood stains out of the carpet. Of course, the maids mostly take care of that nowadays. I also run a side gig with a blood farm, but you don't want to hear about that. It would be bad advertisement.

For anyone seeing this message, come join the blood farm. We have housing, cookies, and even free range people! You can come and be a free range person with free lodging today! The only thing you have to do is sign a contract, and have a few liters of your blood taken monthly.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Dressed in newborn-skin pink, he sashayed across the floor, his clothing scraping softly across the floor. Dream-starved black rolled back to bloody-red muscle in gut-wrenching exhaustion. Frayed waves of ink swept coolly across near ovoid bone, hard plates scraping through them with skin-peeling force. The tick of the reaper's bony fingers rung four times, then twice, then five. Casually, cruelly, he brought the end of something stimulating every time.
B-R-U-H N-O W-H-A-T-?

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Dressed in newborn-skin pink, he sashayed across the floor, his clothing scraping softly across the floor. Dream-starved black rolled back to bloody-red muscle in gut-wrenching exhaustion. Frayed waves of ink swept coolly across near ovoid bone, hard plates scraping through them with skin-peeling force. The tick of the reaper's bony fingers rung four times, then twice, then five. Casually, cruelly, he brought the end of something stimulating every time.
B-R-U-H N-O W-H-A-T-?
:blob_neutral:

Shrimp_eater

For anyone seeing this message, come join the blood farm. We have housing, cookies, and even free range people! You can come and be a free range person with free lodging today! The only thing you have to do is sign a contract, and have a few liters of your blood taken monthly.
Tempting. Sounds better than 8 hours sitting in a desk + 2 hours of transit, the rest being filled with sleep and existential dread.

Add in videogames and internet and you'll have yourself a very plentiful farm.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Add in videogames and internet and you'll have yourself a very plentiful farm.
Of course! At the blood farms we are always working to improve human conditions! Why, we do have some cabins with free internet, and all you can consume video games! The only problem is a few costumer complaints about decision overload. Too many video game choices!

We also provide workout equipment, and actively encourage our members to run at least every other day for better tasting blood better health!

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
This puppet is interested in YOU! *points fingers, Uncle Sam-style*
Introduce yourself in the most disturbing way possible! Stretch that imagination of yours!

DemonOppai

Yandere’s Lover Corpse Collector
I am an enigma. I am the cadaver in the darkness. The one that sparkles in the moonlight.

I don’t write smut for fun. I write smut so I can live.

I live for the moment while the moment lives in me. Chaos is my bloodline and peaceful oblivion is my prewritten ending.

Nothing is true, everything’s permitted.

TheMonotonePuppet

I'm Lazy.
@Sleds truly dastardly!
I'm a Sheep that's been Fleeced. Currently I'm held captive by a family of sickos that never let me grow out my coat. I fear they'll make me into mutton soon enough. Until then, nice to meet y'all!
@FleecedSheep Wonderfully terrifying! An existential nightmare to consider under the Stars to boot!
@Sola-sama Dang...
I genuinely resonate with this on a spiritual level...
... Why?
Hello, I am not.
@TsumiHokiro ??? Confusion???
I am an enigma. I am the cadaver in the darkness. The one that sparkles in the moonlight.

I don’t write smut for fun. I write smut so I can live.

I live for the moment while the moment lives in me. Chaos is my bloodline and peaceful oblivion is my prewritten ending.

Nothing is true, everything’s permitted.
@DemonOppai absolutely lovely! I enjoy the metaphors in particular and how they can apply to smut really easily if you look at it from the right angle. Might just be this puppet overthinking, but it's really easy to apply all of them to being the f***ed person. And an interesting twist. SCP creature here enslaved to writing smut to continue existing!? I would love that!!! *heart-button eyes*

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

That dripping sound from your closet?
That's my way of saying, "Welcome to the neighborhood."
Don't worry. The dripping sound will stop when it's fully drained.
When it is fully drained?...
When what is fully drained?! I need to know!
I love this!!!