Hello! I introduce myself here! A. Fellow. A̶̛̙͔̠̖̝̹͙ͅŪ̷̳̙͝Ț̵̫̙̉̅̆͑͛̓̆͝Ḩ̴̜͉͎͆̓̋̎̒̑͝O̶̞̫̥̔͐̑͐R̸̼̬͉̬̿̆̓̋̔͊̅.

What do YOU think?!

• Take meds schizo

• Press B for bow to 'THE AUTHOR'

• You seem like a very nice and approachable individual that will take time and affort in order to rep

Results are only viewable after voting.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
my 11.3 inch cock. My awe-inspiring jawline. My vibrant smile capable of moistening the panties of all females who gaze upon it.
Take your pick
No matter how the wind howls, the mountain will not bow to it.

All I see is a man, and that's nothing special.

But nice cock.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
You may call me 'THE AUTHOR' An author among authors. Previous serial reader and coomer for several years straight, now trying my hands at fiction.

You may now bow before me, MORTALS! For I ascended beyond the realms of mere consoomerism and degeneracy. [Mostly].

You may now ask me questions, MORTALS! Do not waste this opportunity, for it will only come once every chapter of my novel! Enjoy the enlightening answers to your questions that I, 'THE AUTHOR' Will grant upon you! [Though avoid questions about my kinks and the tags I used to use on r34].
I have a feeling you'll fit right in with everyone else.

Kouneko

You may call me 'THE AUTHOR' An author among authors. Previous serial reader and coomer for several years straight, now trying my hands at fiction.

You may now bow before me, MORTALS! For I ascended beyond the realms of mere consoomerism and degeneracy. [Mostly].

You may now ask me questions, MORTALS! Do not waste this opportunity, for it will only come once every chapter of my novel! Enjoy the enlightening answers to your questions that I, 'THE AUTHOR' Will grant upon you! [Though avoid questions about my kinks and the tags I used to use on r34].
Mmmm how you can call me mortal little one, shall i remember thy mortality, will invade your realm as i menacing walk towards you.

Jarvis: sir, the lolis on our basement has escaped and are plotting a revolution also *pick up a pill and water* here is your medicine.

Goddamn J is Round 34 of getting them to my pocket basement dimension, how they always scapes, now I can't punish his because of this