Hello~ I'm back, What's Been Happening Here?

Chaaruzu_Corner

Young Senior Member
I'm Chaaruzu and I'm back! I've gone into an hiatus back in May and now I'm here ^^
I've made a similar post to this back in my last hiatus so yeah why not write a similar post.

First off, lots of new faces! Back in May there are still people I know of but now, well looking at their profiles they are still active... Well except for XianPiete he hadn't come up since September, and well I shouldn't speak of inactivity myself. As for the novels, it's nice to see Reincarnated Vampire still going strong, good job Furball! But yeah that's what I noticed, lots of new faces since May xD

And well I guess secondly, I wonder if the people here still remember me and my work? xD I don't wanna sound boastful but I wonder if I'm known enough here to get that kind response and what they think of me lol.

But yeah, and I guess lastly how's SH in general? I've seen a thread talking about Webnovel.com and I thought what other writing communities think of ScribbleHub? ^^

So yeah as a returning writer here I wanna get to know you guys :blob_hug:

MasterHiatus

I am back
Hi, I am MasterHiatus, your friendly hiatus neighbor. I am the boi who still hiatused after posting a 'How to avoid hiatus' thread

kola

I'm Chaaruzu and I'm back! I've gone into an hiatus back in May and now I'm here ^^
I've made a similar post to this back in my last hiatus so yeah why not write a similar post.

First off, lots of new faces! Back in May there are still people I know of but now, well looking at their profiles they are still active... Well except for XianPiete he hadn't come up since September, and well I shouldn't speak of inactivity myself. As for the novels, it's nice to see Reincarnated Vampire still going strong, good job Furball! But yeah that's what I noticed, lots of new faces since May xD

And well I guess secondly, I wonder if the people here still remember me and my work? xD I don't wanna sound boastful but I wonder if I'm known enough here to get that kind response and what they think of me lol.

But yeah, and I guess lastly how's SH in general? I've seen a thread talking about Webnovel.com and I thought what other writing communities think of ScribbleHub? ^^

So yeah as a returning writer here I wanna get to know you guys :blob_hug:
Nice to meet you @Chaaruzu_Corner!
I am new here and hopefully, you would enjoy my company :blob_hug:
How we will have a wonderful time in the SH world :D :blob_party:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
1602350020175.png

Have cute music fox gf

senchou17

nice to meet you, new writer here, still figuring out how SH and forums work

Anyway, I once read your story (a year ago?) from start to finish (to the last chapter you updated) and absolutely love it. Your novel was one of the best Gender Bender novel on SH that time, and it was a shame you stopped it.

Glad to have you back!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29316

Bonjour! I'm just some random bad spirit wandering in the forums. I also give curses, like I'm cursing you to become blessed with good ideas for as long as you live.

Chaaruzu_Corner

Young Senior Member
nice to meet you, new writer here, still figuring out how SH and forums work

Anyway, I once read your story (a year ago?) from start to finish (to the last chapter you updated) and absolutely love it. Your novel was one of the best Gender Bender novel on SH that time, and it was a shame you stopped it.

Glad to have you back!

Haha thank you for that, and still is one of the best I tell you! And your wrong dear, I did not stop it xD well I did but I never thought of ending it. I always think about the story everyday and stuff, I just got stuck at a point. But I always flesh it out hehe so it ain't stopping lol

But yeah uhm I apologize if you waited so long ^^ I've just released a new chapter last night and I'm currently writing a new one that's currently 1693 words strong :P

Suryae

Dismembered
You have come back from months long hiatus...

Yet, here I am, still doing nothing. At least University kept me busy.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Welcome back. Have a nice time re-entering the community. I actually didn't stumble on your work, but bookmarked for the future since it seems nice. See ya around!

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Welcome back~! If I'm not mistaken, I remember you from the Yuri Writing Help Room?

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I remember you from the forums! And I think this is the second time today I see an 'I'm back from a months-long hiatus'-post, kinda makes me feel like I missed out on posting one myself when I finally resumed writing my main project after a two months hiatus a few days ago :blob_sweat:

Chaaruzu_Corner

Young Senior Member
I remember you from the forums! And I think this is the second time today I see an 'I'm back from a months-long hiatus'-post, kinda makes me feel like I missed out on posting one myself when I finally resumed writing my main project after a two months hiatus a few days ago :blob_sweat:

Haha just post it! But yeah I remember you too as well, it's even worst than the reply above, just your profile picture I remember, but I did remember talking on the same thread xD