Hello, I'm searching for an artist.

Mortrexo

Not long ago, my Discord finally became large enough, and I wanted to search for an artist to create the emojis using my novel characters. I'll pay 10€/emoji for starters. Of course, prices can always be discussed. If you are interested, please leave an example of your art in the comments. I'll not answer right away since I'm a bit busy lately, but I'll eventually check back and send a DM to the one I'm interested in.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.
Regards,
Mortrexo.

Thorkell_40k

thank you for the notice~:blobthumbsup:
Not long ago, my Discord finally became large enough, and I wanted to search for an artist to create the emojis using my novel characters. I'll pay 10€/emoji for starters. Of course, prices can always be discussed. If you are interested, please leave an example of your art in the comments. I'll not answer right away since I'm a bit busy lately, but I'll eventually check back and send a DM to the one I'm interested in.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.
Regards,
Mortrexo.
greetings~:blob_paint:. anime illustrator here. check out my previous works in the latest thread.
its been a while i posted an update of the illustrations, will do it someday soon.
I hope this is a good enough sample.
Made chibi emojis for magus scans too.

Last edited:

Notadate