Help and assistance wanted for collab webnovel project [Writing]

EngineGear

I'm part of a Discord group that's currently writing a web novel called Radiant Cross Voyage. The main genres are Action-Adventure, Science Fantasy, and Slice-of-life. I was inspired by the works of Final Fantasy XV, RWBY, Hunter X Hunter, Goblin Slayer, Destiny, My Hero Academia and Devil May Cry.

Here's the synopsis:

Daniel Estimar had always dreamed of being an adventurer, seeking out dangerous and exciting experiences, fighting giant monsters; all that good stuff. To say he was excited that he was accepted early into his dream school of Grand Ridge Academy would be an understatement. But, Daniel will soon realize that being an adventurer isn't all sunshine and rainbows. He and his teammates will go through many trials and tribulations to become fully-fledged adventurers. And this is just their first semester.

Our group is looking for writers to help flesh out story arcs and characters, both major and minor, worldbuilders, editors, proofreaders, people who are good at writing romance and wholesome vanilla sex scenes (no crappy love triangles), people who can play with certain tropes, mostly by deconstructing and reconstructing them, and artists who can draw scenes and maps for the world of Aion (artists who can draw for free, of course).

If you're interested for more details, the link to the Discord can be found here: https://www.worldanvil.com/w/aion-enginegear

Last edited:
Reactions: CL

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
If you were planning to include polyandry, I might be interested, but I'm assuming not.

Nemesis_nc

interesting... I am a writer... but I don't consider myself a good one
but it looks good

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Well, I'm too busy handling Baby to do much actual writing, but if you want to consult with a polyamorous person on a few specific points here and there, I'll volunteer my services for that.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
interesting... I am a writer... but I don't consider myself a good one
but it looks good
The fun thing about a collaboration like this is that you can write low quality stuff and someone will make it readable, if there's anything worth salvaging in it. Too bad I don't have time to write my own story, let alone someone else's...

CL

I'm part of a Discord group that's currently writing a web novel called Radiant Cross Voyage. The main genres are Action-Adventure, Science Fantasy, and Slice-of-life. I was inspired by the works of Final Fantasy XV, RWBY, Hunter X Hunter, Goblin Slayer, Destiny, My Hero Academia and Devil May Cry.

Here's the synopsis:

Daniel Estimar had always dreamed of being an adventurer, seeking out dangerous and exciting experiences, fighting giant monsters; all that good stuff. To say he was excited that he was accepted early into his dream school of Grand Ridge Academy would be an understatement. But, Daniel will soon realize that being an adventurer isn't all sunshine and rainbows. He and his teammates will go through many trials and tribulations to become fully-fledged adventurers. And this is just their first semester.

Our group is looking for writers to help flesh out story arcs and characters, both major and minor, worldbuilders, editors, proofreaders, people who are good at writing romance and wholesome vanilla sex scenes (no crappy love triangles), people who can play with certain tropes, mostly by deconstructing and reconstructing them, and artists who can draw scenes and maps for the world of Aion (artists who can draw for free, of course).

If you're interested for more details, the link to the Discord can be found here: https://www.worldanvil.com/w/aion-enginegear
I am still struggling to get myself back into writing. I will offer a suggestion: when these group of friends enter school, don't excommunicate their families. Once these children enter that school, the one thing that these student-adventurers will take for granted is that there will always be somebody to talk to when they need it and come home to when it's getting rough there. Friends are great companions and can become a family, but there had always been someone looking out for those kids since the time they were born. Don't cut them out of their lives like a footnote in your story.

EngineGear

Well, I'm too busy handling Baby to do much actual writing, but if you want to consult with a polyamorous person on a few specific points here and there, I'll volunteer my services for that.
How good are you with harems?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

Here's the synopsis:

Sounds a bit like the premise for text-based roleplaying games like on this forum.
Only with less freedom for character race/age/ability/past and story arcs.

I wish you and those you're collaborating with good luck, though!
The main thing is to enjoy what you're doing!
\o/

X

Nemesis_nc

The fun thing about a collaboration like this is that you can write low quality stuff and someone will make it readable, if there's anything worth salvaging in it. Too bad I don't have time to write my own story, let alone someone else's...
true :V
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and if you need someone to make explicit intimate scenes... I can make them... or some battle scenes... just saying :blob_cookie:

EngineGear

true :V
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and if you need someone to make explicit intimate scenes... I can make them... or some battle scenes... just saying :blob_cookie:
Okay. I can use both.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
All the best for your work. Ai-chan just wants to say that because Ai-chan can't volunteer to help. Waaaay too busy that even Ai-chan's stories haven't been worked on right now.

EngineGear

I am still struggling to get myself back into writing. I will offer a suggestion: when these group of friends enter school, don't excommunicate their families. Once these children enter that school, the one thing that these student-adventurers will take for granted is that there will always be somebody to talk to when they need it and come home to when it's getting rough there. Friends are great companions and can become a family, but there had always been someone looking out for those kids since the time they were born. Don't cut them out of their lives like a footnote in your story.
I'll take note of this.

Reactions: CL