Help, I am stranded in the pier and it sucks.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
My problems— insanity level like in don't starve, have very low battery, I live in a horrible third world country, their is a storm at signal no. 1, the only place where their is reliable roof is aa stinkpile of abandoned haunted building, still I am thankful of the many different people here with various standards of hygiene who are similarly stranded, and lastly the last time I slept was about 36 hours ago.

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
Luckily for me, the typhoon didn't really affect my area too much.

The only problem was the power outage. Since I work from home, I had to lose a day's worth of salary...

Stay strong, kababayan.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Stay strong, kababayan.
I don't know if I can anymore. I have been standing for 5hrs here and counting. The reason I am going home is because it's already now our sembreak. I forgot that it was undas, and just has to time my coming here with the typhoon recently visiting us.

I am so stupid!

The most problematic of all is that tge gatekeeper is not even lettibpeople inside the terminal for a reliable roof and seat. It is sadistic!!

The lack of sleep is catching up to me, I am dying here.

D

Deleted member 54065

I don't know if I can anymore. I have been standing for 5hrs here and counting. The reason I am going home is because it's already now our sembreak. I forgot that it was undas, and just has to time my coming here with the typhoon recently visiting us.

I am so stupid!

The most problematic of all is that tge gatekeeper is not even lettibpeople inside the terminal for a reliable roof and seat. It is sadistic!!

The lack of sleep is catching up to me, I am dying here.
If you can search for a motel or something similar, do it now. I think the authorities will only permit ships to go out to open sea once the storm is sufficiently far off...

But hey, we got another one coming (Monday or Tuesday), so don't expect permission to sail soon.

Everyone's going to the province since this is the first time they generally allowed people to move.

Le_ther

Sigh this typhoon is annoying man but the fact there is another one is concerning

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
permission to sail soon
Their is already an advisory but the gatekeeper is being an ass, I think for revenge for that two karen asses, male and female.
The result? An all for one petty vengeance gone wrong.

D

Deleted member 54065

Their is already an advisory but the gatekeeper is being an ass, I think for revenge for that two karen asses, male and female.
The result? An all for one petty vengeance gone wrong.
Eh, you know how it works here.

If you go into Karen/Ken mode, these guys in position would even be a greater asshole. And of course, take everyone with them as in collective punishment.

Best solution is, be 'kind' to these arses, even if they don't deserve it. They got the 'higher' ground.

And don't disturb our public officials. They're currently in R & R. The best they can do right now is to offer thoughts and prayers 😂🤣

Last edited by a moderator:

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
Holy shit man, I doubt my words will help you much at all, but by all means, stay strong.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
After struggling for eight hours rain or shine, with my bum and boots muddied, I was finally able to reach inside the terminal.

What does that changes? Except of remaining stranded, I can now seat under the comfort of the AC, and civilized companionship of non-karens.

The 11:00 pm update of allowing boats to sail was bull, I am severely disappointed. What can I say? Day of the dead approaching, plus trimsester break, plus the typhoon is equals to one fucking adventure. This is a recipe for a disaster. It is like survival in the wild here, third world countries sure knows how to spice things up.

Do you know? I'd rather be americanized at this point. Or maybe chinese'fied if that is even a word.

My feet are killing me, and with me being alone, I can't really afford to sleep. I already stopped counting since when I last slept.

D

Deleted member 54065

Well, for all your troubles, all I can say is take care on the way home.

Sleep on the ship if you can, you'll definitely need it.

ACertainPassingUser

Save money and collect as much as possible to open a business as enterpreneur. Or try to gain qualifications and move jobs from one to better ones.

That's one of the key to increase your social class from low income to high income.

Trying to move to other countries doesn't make your life easier without proper connection and friends.

Permanent job may sound good, if you're interested by staying where you are without risk. But increasing income will be harder as getting promoted is simply that hard.

And my comment above is probably an empty comment with very vague content and have broad interpretation. Basically nice sounding empty words.

Probably these were just your whining and venting while you already have your own solution. Good luck.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Good luck.
Well, thank you? I don't really know about the social class changing things up, but frow how I see it, even if I were a tad richer or have better status, it won't still change anything. I will suffer all the same way.

Well, the conclusion of me being stranded has finally concluded. It was only last night did I actually arrive for my destination

Sorry for my whining I just needed to get this all out of my system.

ACertainPassingUser

Well, thank you? I don't really know about the social class changing things up, but frow how I see it, even if I were a tad richer or have better status, it won't still change anything. I will suffer all the same way.
Increasing social status after gaining money may/may not reduce your overall suffering. It changes a lot, but maybe not the way you want it to be.

But gaining better job that makes more money will give you more allowance to buy more expensive things, or to invest and play part in bigger projects.

Such as buying sport car, Yacht, buying high end apartments, high end make up, expensive stock, building factories, making your own film, etc. Stuff that requires extraneous amount of money.

But if you go bankrupt due to sbad decisions, it didn't just come crashing down. It also gives you lots of unresolved debt even if you never had any debt from bank.

That's why I'm quite interested in participating in these climbing to increase my income instead of doing suicide in happy times of lazy days before it becomes rough when I got my midlife crisis. I still haven't buy my dream cars just yet.