Help me please

MasFaqih

Do what I did when I wanted to flip off my company: quit and started doing Callcenter work. Well, the Callcenter I work at now is a bit on the fancier side, I guess, depending on how you imagine the job. We actually offer IT-Support in my office only, I can work at home and get all the tech I need (two screens, a laptop, a docking station, keyboard, mouse), but I prefer coming to the office. We are situated and set up for different companies, but my floor works for a group founded by five individual public health insurance that are all from my country. So German offices, German support. No relay to Portugal, India or Turkey. I'm pretty sure you can find a decent company wherever you live, they always need people to expand their business.
Most of them offer home office work, like mine, so it's basically remote work. Though in my company, you have to come to the office at least twice a month for office day, to support team spirit and bonding without stupid games. Also to hold team meetings. But they also order Pizza, so I have no complaints.

It would help you get around your language barriers, also give you good money and it's pretty chill. Unless you manage to blow up the office, they will likely not randomly let go of you either. :blob_cookie:

It's true though. They rake in the most money
Emm how did u find that job?, what qualification do i need?, i'm previously worked at retail company

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
Emm how did u find that job?, what qualification do i need?, i'm previously worked at retail company
You find those literally everywhere. Go for support, especially rule out cold calling, because that sucks ass for the people you annoy, so I imagine it's not something you do without wanting to stab yourself in the gut. You don't need much but willingness to learn. Ordinarily, like my non-IT ass, you don't need to know everything about the thing you are supporting, if the company is a good one.
i.E.: We have something called a knowledge base, in which there's knowledge entries, explaining how to deal with a certain problems and they exist on absolutely every problem imaginable, presumably even on how to write knowledge entries, you just have to punch in a fitting keyword and you're golden. They constantly upodated and expanded by the IT staff in our house, one of them is a friend of mine, that's how I came to know about the company in the first place. But I didn't get in because of my connections, but because there really isn't much you need to be able to do aside from talking nicely and with confidence.
It will help you by constantly talking and reading, if you happen to actually acquire a job that consults in English. I mean, one of the three people that started together with me has worked for a different support company before and when he talked to one of the "colleagues" of another company they were outsourcing a lot of their work to, he talked to someone situated in Poland (I first said India here, but I don't know how the fuck I got this mixed up). The story stuck, because he told us how he heard a goat that randomly walked around in the background. He happened to be at home and the goat lived with him somehow, so it strolled through his living room during the call.

MasFaqih

You find those literally everywhere. Go for support, especially rule out cold calling, because that sucks ass for the people you annoy, so I imagine it's not something you do without wanting to stab yourself in the gut. You don't need much but willingness to learn. Ordinarily, like my non-IT ass, you don't need to know everything about the thing you are supporting, if the company is a good one.
i.E.: We have something called a knowledge base, in which there's knowledge entries, explaining how to deal with a certain problems and they exist on absolutely every problem imaginable, presumably even on how to write knowledge entries, you just have to punch in a fitting keyword and you're golden. They constantly upodated and expanded by the IT staff in our house, one of them is a friend of mine, that's how I came to know about the company in the first place. But I didn't get in because of my connections, but because there really isn't much you need to be able to do aside from talking nicely and with confidence.
It will help you by constantly talking and reading, if you happen to actually acquire a job that consults in English. I mean, one of the three people that started together with me has worked for a different support company before and when he talked to one of the "colleagues" of another company they were outsourcing a lot of their work to, he talked to someone situated in Poland (I first said India here, but I don't know how the fuck I got this mixed up). The story stuck, because he told us how he heard a goat that randomly walked around in the background. He happened to be at home and the goat lived with him somehow, so it strolled through his living room during the call.
So you mean i can get in that job without experience?,i mean, Iam sure iam pretty mature at dealing with people, so how do you reach that company?, search it on google for their email addresses?.

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
So you mean i can get in that job without experience?,i mean, Iam sure iam pretty mature at dealing with people, so how do you reach that company?, search it on google for their email addresses?.
That's what I said. If you are actually capable and willing to learn, you don't need to know anything beforehand. They will guide you through it. I'm actually trained in customer service, but I will still receive mandatory communication training this week, because everyone needs to go through that at first.

As to where it is: Just look for one, bro. I neither know where you come nor can I guarantee that every one of even my company is exactly the same. Though I actually think they might be. The CEO - for certain reasons I will refer to him as Chuck, for anonymity - is in England somewhere, where there's that company's HQ as well. I'm in Germany, where they gobbled up another Data firm and expanded. I'm kind of sure we are also in France, because their self produced in-house schooling videos are in English, German and French. In the middle of writing this, I thought "Fuck it" and googled. England, Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, South Africa, Mexico, Swiss and Hungary. You live in one of them?
If not, there will be a different company, I told you how to look for them, but you have to find one and apply by yourself. :blob_cookie:

And now that I've talked about it, my head plays and endless roll of our CEO at the end of one of the schooling videos, looking at you, telling you to be ready for an attack at any time. BE READY. Sure, Chuck.
Also, I'm not trying to be edgy when I don't say the name of the company openly. I just don't want to get blamed for my company's image taking damage when I write crackhead gay smut stories on SH.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Do what I did when I wanted to flip off my company: quit and started doing Callcenter work. Well, the Callcenter I work at now is a bit on the fancier side, I guess, depending on how you imagine the job. We actually offer IT-Support in my office only, I can work at home and get all the tech I need (two screens, a laptop, a docking station, keyboard, mouse), but I prefer coming to the office. We are situated and set up for different companies, but my floor works for a group founded by five individual public health insurance that are all from my country. So German offices, German support. No relay to Portugal, India or Turkey. I'm pretty sure you can find a decent company wherever you live, they always need people to expand their business.
Most of them offer home office work, like mine, so it's basically remote work. Though in my company, you have to come to the office at least twice a month for office day, to support team spirit and bonding without stupid games. Also to hold team meetings. But they also order Pizza, so I have no complaints.

It would help you get around your language barriers, also give you good money and it's pretty chill. Unless you manage to blow up the office, they will likely not randomly let go of you either. :blob_cookie:

Bud, where do you live? And where's the company you work located on?
That's what I said. If you are actually capable and willing to learn, you don't need to know anything beforehand. They will guide you through it. I'm actually trained in customer service, but I will still receive mandatory communication training this week, because everyone needs to go through that at first.

As to where it is: Just look for one, bro. I neither know where you come nor can I guarantee that every one of even my company is exactly the same. Though I actually think they might be. The CEO - for certain reasons I will refer to him as Chuck, for anonymity - is in England somewhere, where there's that company's HQ as well. I'm in Germany, where they gobbled up another Data firm and expanded. I'm kind of sure we are also in France, because their self produced in-house schooling videos are in English, German and French. In the middle of writing this, I thought "Fuck it" and googled. England, Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, South Africa, Mexico, Swiss and Hungary. You live in one of them?
If not, there will be a different company, I told you how to look for them, but you have to find one and apply by yourself. :blob_cookie:
Nah, I don't think there is one in his/my country.
And now that I've talked about it, my head plays and endless roll of our CEO at the end of one of the schooling videos, looking at you, telling you to be ready for an attack at any time. BE READY. Sure, Chuck.
Boss! One of your worker's acting up again.

Last edited:

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
Bud, where do you live? And where's the company you work located on?

Nah, I don't think there is one in his/my country.

Boss! One of your worker's acting up again.
Well, that's sad. But you might find something similar in terms.

Also, Chuck will likely sit in his big House in England somewhere and be like: Oh my word.

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
I'll try finding one then.

Someone to Chuck: "Mate, one of your workers, I think he drank too much tea.
As I mentioned before, check to rule out cold calling. Can't imagine that's going to be so chill.

But I prefer hot chocolate. Chuck's paying for it though, because we it's from the machine in the company kitchen. :blob_cookie:

GoodPerson

As I mentioned before, check to rule out cold calling. Can't imagine that's going to be so chill.
Since I'm a freaking underage,

what the hell is cold calling

Grandma.jpg

But I prefer hot chocolate. Chuck's paying for it though, because we it's from the machine in the company kitchen. :blob_cookie:
For the company! :blob_paint::blob_paint:

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
Since I'm a freaking underage,

what the hell is cold calling

View attachment 28357

For the company! :blob_paint::blob_paint:
Cold calling is what you do when you either randomly call people to sell them shit, or randomly call customers of the company to get on their ass about shit you could and would sell them. It's those grifty assholes that call you about a contract that you totally need while you already have a perfectly fine contract.
Modern technology equivalent of the dude knocking on your door with a vacuum cleaner next to him.

GoodPerson

Cold calling is what you do when you either randomly call people to sell them shit, or randomly call customers of the company to get on their ass about shit you could and would sell them. It's those grifty assholes that call you about a contract that you totally need while you already have a perfectly fine contract.
Modern technology equivalent of the dude knocking on your door with a vacuum cleaner next to him.
So... Contract sellers?
Cold calling just you email the company on regular basis,you are the one who reach to the company instead of company open recruitment themself.
Regular basis? Damn. Just how many people emailed them in a daily basis. Imagine.

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Sell your soul to a call center. If your native language is popular, then you don't even need any qualifications. Honestly, I have worked before this job, and I got to tell you, even a monkey with only half a brain can do it.

MasFaqih

Sell your soul to a call center. If your native language is popular, then you don't even need any qualifications. Honestly, I have worked before this job, and I got to tell you, even a monkey with only half a brain can do it.
Thanks for your Suggestion, Now I am doing a programing side hustle sir. Of course i am still new to program, but at least it pay off.