Help. Please. Urgently.

Draculus-del-Viafat

Hello dear people, fellow writers and readers and artists!
I know this request will be a little out of the picture here, but I urgently need your help.
Please help me with a name for this guy below. It'll be a bit difficult to explain WHO he is, but I'll try to describe his personality.
- Extremely self-confident baddie-boy, prideful, vain, pretenstios, though brave and very principled, ambitious, vigorous, very clever. Likes risk and values power, maybe lacks manners a little. Usually he looks amazingly cute and pretty which deceives people he meets for the first time.
- His name should be elegant, not too long, have a strong impression, more European-like (something in between French, Scandinavian, and English).
Thank you!

P.S. His surname is De'Villow (or De'Willow, not sure about the spelling)

daa6118c8d54e164b9c1d37ded2d1fb4.jpg

Last edited:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
When I look at the picture and description one of my DnD characters appear in my mind: Dantalian Songweave. The surname was just bc he's a bard so don't mind it.

Some of my other creations:
- Desyrel Leavatein
- Asterios
- Eskalith

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Try name generators.

Tejoka

I'll just throw a few out here:
Alexander
Damien
Guillaume
Jerome
Vincent
Nicolas
Albert
Daniel
Roger
Charles
Lucas
Edward
Nathaniel
Leonard

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Hello dear people, fellow writers and readers and artists!
I know this request will be a little out of the picture here, but I urgently need your help.
Please help me with a name for this guy below. It'll be a bit difficult to explain WHO he is, but I'll try to describe his personality.
- Extremely self-confident baddie-boy, prideful, vain, pretenstios, though brave and very principled, ambitious, vigorous, very clever. Likes risk and values power, maybe lacks manners a little. Usually he looks amazingly cute and pretty which deceives people he meets for the first time.
- His name should be elegant, not too long, have a strong impression, more European-like (something in between French, Scandinavian, and English).
Thank you!

P.S. His surname is De'Villow (or De'Willow, not sure about the spelling)

View attachment 3369
Aiden
Adam
Stephan
Laurence
Caspian
Cailan
Kai
Kei
Ben

'-'

Good luck with your story.
*has that pic in her folder for character ideas, too*
>w>
<w<

X

Draculus-del-Viafat

Aiden
Adam
Stephan
Laurence
Caspian
Cailan
Kai
Kei
Ben

'-'

Good luck with your story.
*has that pic in her folder for character ideas, too*
>w>
<w<

X
Huh, thanks) By the way, how do you read the first A in Cailan - like in 'cat' or 'far'? *I'm damn bad at spelling issues*

Draculus-del-Viafat

*wants to know what you chose in the end*
|.o)

X
I don't know why or how, but after looking at some of the names people have suggested here, I thought of the name Lair. Or Liar. Lier. Damn, I don't know how to spell it. But it's beautiful.

Draculus-del-Viafat

His full name will be Lier Elrik Anariel De'Willow. Nice character. It's a pity that I can't share him with the public :blob_neutral:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I don't know why or how, but after looking at some of the names people have suggested here, I thought of the name Lair. Or Liar. Lier. Damn, I don't know how to spell it. But it's beautiful.
His full name will be Lier Elrik Anariel De'Willow. Nice character. It's a pity that I can't share him with the public :blob_neutral:
Oooooh!
Hoarding the handsome guys for yourself.
(^-^)

X