Help with tablet

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Hey guys. I want to buy a budget tablet. I am mostly in need of a durable one.

Do you know where I can get some good advises?

LORD_SHAXX

Depends what do you call budget. I use a galaxy s6 tab lite and that goes for 350 on amazon?

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I have a Surface Go 2 simply because I can play visual novels on it while lying in bed.

CheertheSecond

Depends what do you call budget. I use a galaxy s6 tab lite and that goes for 350 on amazon?

I have a Surface Go 2 simply because I can play visual novels on it while lying in bed.

I mean I am not into the advanced function of the latest models. I am more interested in durability and longevity of the device since I won't be using it for gaming or camera.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I mean I am not into the advanced function of the latest models. I am more interested in durability and longevity of the device since I won't be using it for gaming or camera.
Had an iPad mini 3 before it until it died. I have had it for 1,5 years now, no problems at all with it. I can browse, read, watch movies on it, and even play old games because it's running normal windows.

I wouldn't spend money on some "cheaper" new tab and go and buy some old but good tablet instead.

Check this video for a reference of what I mean:

TotallyHuman

I don't know much about tablets, but do look into their repairability.
Maybe an older second hand model would be good - though, again, I have no clue about tablets.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Maybe just get one of those screenless wacom ones? Those are some good starter drawing tablets.

Any of the bigger ones start to get into laptop territory the smaller ones are almost phone territory anymore. It depends on what it is needed for I suppose.

CheertheSecond

Maybe just get one of those screenless wacom ones? Those are some good starter drawing tablets.

Any of the bigger ones start to get into laptop territory the smaller ones are almost phone territory anymore. It depends on what it is needed for I suppose.
You could try getting an old model of IPad. Those are cheap and usually work pretty well, I hear

I probably only use those for typing and other low-tech usages. I got a phone for other things.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Hey guys. I want to buy a budget tablet. I am mostly in need of a durable one.

Do you know where I can get some good advises?

Depends what your budget is, but notebookcheck is the best place for phones/tablets/laptops as they do more indepth take on devices, here is their best for under 250 bucks:

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Best-Tablets-for-Less-Than-300-Euros.161521.0.html

But you may want to see more expensive ones too as on deals they can be cheaper

For example the Lenovo P11 Pro Gen2 goes for 290(275 with EXTRA5 coupon) but normal price when it came out was much more: