Help

Alaska

Like they honestly believe they are special or are they just doing it for the memes?
I think they are actually special
I absolutely hate how so many people are advocating for violence in this thread. Like, chill. Even for a joke it's not okay. We've all gone through really embarrassing phases when we were younger, and physical violence wouldn't have gotten any of us to stop.

As to the original question: help how? Because just being a good friend regardless of cringy things will last a lifetime. It will also give you lots to tease and joke about later in life.

Cherish your friends.
The idiot has drafted a 500 page essay called the SAFE ACT… and it was terrifying

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
I think they are actually special

The idiot has drafted a 500 page essay called the SAFE ACT… and it was terrifying
Jesus, okay. Try to disprove them. Pretend to finally be convinced and go along with it a bit. Then poke holes within his logic and actions. Make sure you do it extremely gently lest he breaks down. Also, can I read the safe act? (Btw, read a bit of a similar story on reddit. If he doesn't have schizophrenia, he is most likely extremely imaginative. Have him channel it someplace else. LIKE writing. Thats what the person said their friend did when they finally got out of that phase.)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Act as an even bigger Chuuni than them.

The best way to stop delusional people is to get them to accept reality by either talking sense into them or by showing them an even bigger embarrassment so they notice how much shit they actually did on their own.

If it doesn't work, at least you have some fun stories to tell.
Do the anti conspiracy theory thing where when they say something completely outlandish you have to one up them. An example would be if they did the whole America faked the moon landing conspiracy, you would reply with "wait, you believe in the moon?" Or something to that affect.

Alaska

Jesus, okay. Try to disprove them. Pretend to finally be convinced and go along with it a bit. Then poke holes within his logic and actions. Make sure you do it extremely gently lest he breaks down. Also, can I read the safe act? (Btw, read a bit of a similar story on reddit. If he doesn't have schizophrenia, he is most likely extremely imaginative. Have him channel it someplace else. LIKE writing. Thats what the person said their friend did when they finally got out of that phase.)
It’s way too extensive

Lloyd

Professional Writer
@Ilikewaterkusa is beyond our help at this point. I tried to save him, but he is a lost soul. Only through prayer and Jesus's divine intervention will he return to his senses and stop being such a schizo-poster. Not even joking at this point.