Here's a scenario for you.

What do you do?

• Run away and take an alternate route to your house (Easy)

• Fight the dog (Not impossible but very difficult)

• Try to run past the dog and avoid its pounce (Hard)

• Call for help (Normal but it takes time to arrive)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
You are walking on the pathway leading to your house.

However, you see a big dog sitting on the middle of the road, it smiled showing its teeth once it saw you.

"Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?"

The dog proceeded to stand up, going in position. Ready to pounce once you are close enough.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Walk around. It is really easy for me. There's like a 5 minute walk I can take to get around back. I could walk like an hour in any given direction of my house and find my way back relatively easily. Then I grab the AK and come back to see if the dog is still there.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
Optional choice: Recruit the clearly intelligent dog as my General and lead him into rallying every other canine on Earth as we take over the world.
RDT_20240314_0757318621369037676893475.jpg

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
You are walking on the pathway leading to your house.

However, you see a big dog sitting on the middle of the road, it smiled showing its teeth once it saw you.

"Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?"

The dog proceeded to stand up, going in position. Ready to pounce once you are close enough.
Trying to bit my tongue to wake up, cause that a fucking dog who talk and stand up!

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
I tried standing my ground once, because I couldn’t run away. It didn’t care and ran me over like a truck. Rag dolled harder than ever into the air and played dead after hitting the ground. I got no diffed by a fucking fluffy dog :blob_catflip:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I try to befriend them, making them understand that I am no threat to them. Dogs are intelligent animals.