Hey Readers! A little advice?? Please vote the most Clickbait worthy!

Please vote the most Clickbait worthy!

• Total voters

Sovrign

Firstly, I'm seeking your opinions on the covers. Which one do you think is the best, and I'm open to both positive and constructive criticism to enhance the cover further.
Secondly, this piece serves as the cover for my series titled 'Academy Nerd,' falling within the genres of School Life, Slice of Life, and LitRPG Progression.
Thank you in advance!

Or should I remove the second layer of Text shadowing in different color???

X1.jpg
X2.jpg
X3.jpg
X4.jpg

Glitched

Moth Mommy
1st makes him seem evil/more aggressive, 3rd is bleh, 4 feels weird bcs I can't really see his face(and no one holds two books like that), so I'd go with 2.

PyrusMG

I like the one in your signature, he actually looks kinda nerdy. All four above look like they're about to burn down the library, all those candles in the last three and the first one is probably about to throw a fireball.

Praybird

These all look great! I'd personally vote 2, but lemme be the devil's advocate for a moment just in case.

1: Book's design is off. The book he's holding shouldn't look like that! Unless they're two separate document piles.
2: 6 fingers on left hand if you look closely!
4: Left book is being held open a little unnaturally. Normally, you'd think he'd hold it by the middle like the book on the right.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You're going to catch the paper on fire with all those candles, but it still looks nice.

Keene

Squat Enjoyer and Programmer

Also great work on these covers! Good use of AI and font (y)

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author
Firstly, I'm seeking your opinions on the covers. Which one do you think is the best, and I'm open to both positive and constructive criticism to enhance the cover further.
Secondly, this piece serves as the cover for my series titled 'Academy Nerd,' falling within the genres of School Life, Slice of Life, and LitRPG Progression.
Thank you in advance!

Or should I remove the second layer of Text shadowing in different color???

Wow. I really did not expect to be the only one to vote #4.