hive minds or zerg-like creature mc not too human(e)

TotallyHuman

I tried reading hive minds give good hugs expecting body horror and psychological scars from the reviews and was left with disappointment and first world global braiwashed ideology preaching of all things instead. I thought about giving formicea a try but a review told me that the mc was hell-bent on acting human. I tried her majesty's swarm but the quality was that of a rough draft written by a third grader and I read monster girl's evolution story and it kinda hit the spot with a kind of slightly racist fascist mindset the protagonist had regarding her cute bug girl daughters and the rest of the Universe's species.
So, yeah. I want to read a violently expansionist hive mind/zerg-like mc who works towards expanding his/her/their/its species' domain (at the expense of other intelligent and not so species) without sweating too much their potential body changes and moral restrains.

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
"Kumo Desu ga, Nani Ka?"
Also, "Mosquito Hivemind Hellbent on World Domination (Or Annoyance)"
You could also read dungeon core stories, since they are technically hiveminds that control the whole dungeon, and aren't exactly "humane".

TotallyHuman

Kumo Desu ga, Nani Ka
Sometimes I forget that mc was technically both a zerg-like and a hivemind
Mosquito Hivemind Hellbent on World Domination (Or Annoyance)
dropped tho
dungeon core stories
most of them act nice and do shit like opening cafes or such. I've yet to see a truly expansionist agressive dungeon core story - even tho it seems so obvious. Just like I've never seen actual villainess noble girls doing petty bullying in those otome villainess stories apart from some oneshots or those with ridiculous misunderstandings

Cal

The Sovereign Swarm on royal road, it’s been a little since I read it, but if I remember right the style is a bit weird but overall worth the read.

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
Whatever you posted here, it's too long to quote it all
If you're looking for some good dungeon core stories that don't devolve into some sort of sallow rom com isekai or something like that, I would suggest you looked at Dungeon Core stories in Royal Road. I recommend Planetary Orbital Weapon and There Are No Treasures Here, Only Puns

Cipiteca396

[Contradiction]: Imperative
most of them act nice and do shit like opening cafes or such. I've yet to see a truly expansionist agressive dungeon core story - even tho it seems so obvious.
You could try Dungeon Battle Royale. The MC is cunning rather than aggressive, like season 1 Overlord.
(Though I haven't read the new stuff after the end of the original story.)

Tsuru

Robot
"Kumo Desu ga, Nani Ka?"
Also, "Mosquito Hivemind Hellbent on World Domination (Or Annoyance)"
You could also read dungeon core stories, since they are technically hiveminds that control the whole dungeon, and aren't exactly "humane".
DAMNIT !
I was too late.