Hobbies

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
First of all, I don't know if "pasttimes" is spelled with two "t"s. I am on my phone and am too lazy to open up another tab on Google...Pastime. but the main thing.

What are your favorite hobbies? I want to gain new ones, and maybe become more productive.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

Baking and drawing, a lot of reading and procrastinating as well. Definitely, my most enjoyable legit hobby is baking. I love making sweets or baking bread, pizza, etc. Oh, another hobby of mine is playing mahjong (specifically riichi mahjong).
Nice. Someday I need to learn play mj. Ik some fam members love to play mj in their time together.

D

Deleted member 45782

If you want to play casually, it isn't that hard once you memorize the basics. And I'd say it is quite an enjoyable game. I play mostly online. You can try at mahjong soul or tenhou.
Cool. MJ has so many variants. I'll probably learn to play variant my fam plays a lot so I can play with them someday.

Spica66

I cooking and baking from time to time. These days I mostly make ice cream and soft cookies and keep improving my recipes. I draw occasionally, so the skill isn't good. And writing, I considered myself a novice because it's my second language. Video games? It's my life and planned to make a small game one day.

I enjoy researching for some reason.

Also, I read manga and novels every night. :blob_blank:

Oh, another hobby of mine is playing mahjong (specifically riichi mahjong).
Fite me!

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Reflecting at how pathetic my existence is...
Also procrastinating at everything. I know how to do reading, writing, drawing, playing chess and looking at random facts but my main hobby is self-deprecating myself...

And it's pastime @CadmarLegend if you're referring to another word of hobby

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

Playing trading card games. I actively play like 3 anime-esque ones and know a couple of others that I quit playing already. I'd like to say watch anime, but now, I don't spend as much time actually going through newer episodes than rewatching older stuff and skimming to see some snippets or my favorite moments from them. Playing gacha games has also been taking my time a lot these days.

I'm also practicing how to draw so there's that for a more "self-improvement-centric" hobby. Writing counts, too, I guess.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
First of all, I don't know if "pasttimes" is spelled with two "t"s. I am on my phone and am too lazy to open up another tab on Google.... but the main thing.

What are your favorite hobbies? I want to gain new ones, and maybe become more productive.
Playing games, roleplaying (the written kind), watching YT vids, writing, sometimes drawing (no talent in it), talking with friends.
'-'

X

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
It seems that "procrastinating" is a common thing here... 👀:blob_sweat:

Hmmm. I can play card games, but there's no one to play with.... for I am a recluse.

I'll try cooking.

Mahjong.... I only know about it because of web/light novels.

I read manga and novels at night, already.

I do draw, as you can see on my profile pic(mostly cartoonish things).

Writing... I do that, but now I need inspiration to come to me!

I rarely watch anime anymore, and am more into reading their lightnovels, web novels, and manga. I'll try again.

As for the reflecting on my life choices... go to my "About".

Video games, I play. Mostly online and no console.... I don't have enough time for that.

Survival tips are learned through searching the web for random things, and occasionally stumbling onto them....

I am terrible at music. Can't sing, or compose.

There are many more that I haven't adressed, but know this.... I WILL TRY EVERYTHING! Even if I was never interested in them.... what can I say? I've got a two-week long vacation planned out for the first couple of weeks of March.

Thank you for these recommendations!

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
Play call of duty, win a few times, get my ass beat the rest of the time, rage quit, repeat.

Rip to all my ps4 remotes. especially the one I smashed into a tree...i'm sorry.

Spica66

Mahjong.... I only know about it because of web/light novels
It's similar to rummy but with tons of ways to score and specific round win conditions. Those who memories what opponents don't need can guess what they have in their hands. The learning curve is something, but once you understand the basics it's fun.

It seems that "procrastinating" is a common thing here... 👀:blob_sweat:
:blobrofl:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Gardening, quite recently. Today, the plant I've been nursing flowered for the first time! I grew this baby from a seed, bless :blob_uwu:

My passionfruit seedlings which I thought died weeks ago.... they sprouted too!!
I have three seedlings now~ watering with leftover tea and oat water everyday :blob_melt:

EDIT: I'm looking to grow herbs too. One of my herbs died after I got it from a nursery. The blue flower one was the only one I germinated which survived. That one is for flower tea! I hope to come up with a herbal tea blend someday!

hauntedwritings

When I look for something new to do, I think back to what I enjoyed doing as a kid.

As we grow up we forget many of our interests. Like a subject I loved in school during my younger years became successively more boring during the last 6 years in school because the teachers were so much less inspiring. Upon remembering however and giving it another look, I ended up going to university to study the subject I loved.

I began writing for a similar reason. I wanted to write as a kid, but I knew my work was horrible, and began reading again. A few months ago I began to think if I should give writing a try again, and I'm enjoying it a lot.

As a child you were more attuned with your emotions. Go back and see what you loved doing - you might still do.
Personally, I like taking long walks in the forest. Reduces stress, gives me time to myself when I can think about cringeworthy scenes in private while listening to music.